A Beaver on DHB

Swole_T1D

Trusted Member
Hey guys!!

Decided to do a small log of my Genetec DHB experimentation.

I’ll try to upload it every week to see how things go with this compound.

Goal is simple, progression.

Diet is toward recomp. No force feeding or either starving here. Higher carbs on training day and lower on rest day. Carb mostly around training, I lower them as the day go by.

I try to eat 90% of the time clean, don’t count calories. I’m not into competing more into healthy lifestyle but like enjoying myself. Wife is into this too, we also got 2 young kids so sometime we have some family treat here and there.

Training at the moment is more into strength until i broke something lol 4-6 weeks hard then a deload week.

Cardio removed during strength training because i learned I need more time to recover as a T1D, but I still play outside with the kids, walk/run with them, small hiking too with them, work around the house etc. Pretty active everyday and working labour job. Try to keep BP around 120/65 and HR under 70 at rest. If not I then start to up cardio.

Going for a 10 weeks cycle using 450mg Test (HB) and 300mg DHB From Genetec. Pinning M/W/F

Currently frontloading DHB .7ml per day (popping the cherry on every pining site at the same time) for the first week then 1ml 3x week.

3 pin in so far. Each glute and 1 quad. So far injection are painless, couple hours after, if I put pressure on the muscle injected I feel a light pressure, maybe 2/10 on the pip scale. These should go away on the second time I’ll hit the muscle

Really happy, I was afraid of the pip factor of DHB but it seems like Genetec did their homework.

Now I just hope I’ll get the result I expect from DHB.

Workout layout

M : Legs
W : Chest
F: Back
Sat: Shoulder

First exercise of each day : First week 8x3, second 6x4, third 5x5 then i upped the weight and back to 8x3/6x4/5x5
Second exercise in the 8-10 reps for 3-4 set depending on how i feel and time left before going to work.
1 or 2 other exercise to complement the day.
Saturday i add arms work, also adding some light mobility work at the end of the workout ed.

Weight was around 220pds in February.
This morning, 206pds
Goal is to drop to 190/195 before next bulk.

april.jpgdhb.jpg

Hey are you frontloading with a goal of getting to the level that you will be stable at (roughly) while on cycle?

If so you are way overshooting the frontload if I am understanding what you are saying, let me know if you want some numbers

Hey are you frontloading with a goal of getting to the level that you will be stable at (roughly) while on cycle?

If so you are way overshooting the frontload if I am understanding what you are saying, let me know if you want some numbers

Maybe i didn't explained myself in a good manner. I'll do it again, If i'm wrong, i'll be please to correct my mistake.

Week 1 : 70mg ED (total 490mg)
Week 2-9 : 100mg M/W/F

From what i planned i should hit my maximum level serum for all my cycle at the 7th day mark

Here's the shot from steroid calc, don't mind the test at the bottom i used this compound as dhb isn't there. (cypionate ester)64446953_445611499563403_2058675123161923584_n.jpg

Maybe i didn't explained myself in a good manner. I'll do it again, If i'm wrong, i'll be please to correct my mistake.

Week 1 : 70mg ED (total 490mg)
Week 2-9 : 100mg M/W/F

From what i planned i should hit my maximum level serum for all my cycle at the 7th day mark

Here's the shot from steroid calc, don't mind the test at the bottom i used this compound as dhb isn't there. (cypionate ester)View attachment 2268

Yeah I got messed up and took it the wrong way somehow, not sure how now that I read it again but yes what you are doing looks good.

LOL EDIT - now I see it, for some reason I started you at the first 7 days at 140 as if you had 200mg/ml product

Back Workout :
I will switch between Conventional Deads, Sumo Deads, Hex Bar Deads and Rack Pull for my main exercise.
Wide grip Lat Pull Down, and DB Rowing will assist the main move.
Finish with Face Pull

Today workout

Rack Pull : 8x135/8x225/6x315/5x365/3x415/3x435/3x465/3x485/3x505/3x525/3x545 (Max my bar hadle with the weights i got, need to get another set of 45s to go higher)
Was testing my strength, been a while i didn't do them, will use 495 for the next session and do 8x3
Lat Pull Down : 8x140 4 sets
DB Rowing : 10x75 4 sets
Face Pull : 12x50 4 sets

Here's my trainning area
64451872_1123765531144677_7037457438101995520_n.jpg

-Pre Workout meal : Multigrain bagel // pb // banana // protein shake with egg white.
Added a small bowl of froot loops just before training cause BS was too low to start training
-Post Workout meal : Chicken // dill pickle // grape // greek yaourt
62491688_876764352701969_920444094629543936_n.jpg

-Dinner : Chicken // yellow bean // rice
-Snack : Prot shake + medjool dates
-Supper : Chicken or pork on bbq // veggies
-Evening snack : Almond // Prot Shake

I'm using more shake these time for convenience. When bulking i try to add more solid food through the day.

Yeah I got messed up and took it the wrong way somehow, not sure how now that I read it again but yes what you are doing looks good.

LOL EDIT - now I see it, for some reason I started you at the first 7 days at 140 as if you had 200mg/ml product

Ok i should have mentioinned that their DHB was 100mg/ml. Going for 140mg a day would have yield some pretty higher number to start with and i also don't think my muscle would have like these injection for the first time with DHB loll.
But i'm pretty sure someone could easely run 1.5/2ml per shot with their product. May give it a try toward the end to see how body react for the next run. 450-600mg of DHB would be a nice run with low test and mast

Hi @bebeav

Good luck with your DHB run. (y) I'll be very interested in following your progress and seeing your results.

I am planning to update my own DHB review log very soon but I can say that I purchased two more bottles this week in order to continue as well. They should arrive anytime now...

OD

Hi @bebeav

Good luck with your DHB run. (y) I'll be very interested in following your progress and seeing your results.

I am planning to update my own DHB review log very soon but I can say that I purchased two more bottles this week in order to continue as well. They should arrive anytime now...

OD

Wise choice, i really think/hope that DHB could be a healthier choice than Tren, with similar (not intense as tren) result.
My wife doesn't like the word Tren loll

Day 6

Already 5 pin in and no afterday pip, still only a couple hours of sensibility after the shot, nothing more.

Yesterday pin was the 5th one, in left shoulder and i felt this one a little more aftershot, raising my arm gave me the feeling of pain after an intense pump but nothing unbearable. After an hour or so everything was back to normal.

You can feel a different feeling in the muscle from injecting DHB compare to anything else i've used. You feel the hormone, maybe something i can compare to water based test.

Today was a shoulder workout, no pain from yesterday injection so i think all my fear of intense pip from dhb are gone, Genetec did a great product!

Shoulder and chest aren't my biggest strength but working on this, had some bad shoulder problem in the last years but it seems to go better now.

Workout :

I'm doing seated OHP because when i stand i frequently injured my upper back and shoulder (mainly scapula).

Seated OHP : 8x95/5x115/3x135/3x145/3x150/3x155/3x160/3x145/3x145/3x145 Drop the weigth to 145 cause of weird feeling in my left scapula
DB Seated OHP : 8x50 3sets
DB Lat Raise : 10x25 3 sets
Supersets with
One arm rear cable delt fly: 12x15 3ets
Rotator cuff work with band

The One arm rear delt cable fly are done in a bent position, in front of the pulley, pulling the cable backward keeping the arm slightly away from the body, not the perpendicular from the body method. I have a better feeling of my rear delt like this and using light weight.

Nutrition of the day

Since it was father's days wife cooked me pancake with maple sugar syrup for breakfast with an egg white skahe
Then did my workout. I was working on strength but curiously i got a massive pump in the middle of my first exercise and keep it tru the whole workout. Carb was sure part of it, but i'm curious if dhb isn't already create some little benefit. Will see tomorow as i wil train fasted.
Post workout had oat meal, greek yaourt and half banana + shake
Diner was 2 bbq burger made by the wife with salad + grape as dessert
Will have an ice cream afernoon with the kids
Supper gonna be pork chop with veggies
Shake before bed with anything i'll need to get my blood sugar set up before bed

Very curious which compound you compare the results to.

Also curious how the Monday Wednesday Friday injection schedule makes you feel in terms of hormones stability

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Very curious which compound you compare the results to.

Also curious how the Monday Wednesday Friday injection schedule makes you feel in terms of hormones stability

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

For the moment, the comparison i talk about is more toward the injection feeling more than from the result from the compound.
But what i expect from DHB is decent strength gain, fullness and dryness. Midway between Anavar and Tren Maybe something like this.

Still pinning ED for the frontload but going M/W/F this week.
Here's a comparison in blood serum level from cypionate ester shot e3.5d (150mg twice week) and m/w/f (100mh 3x week) both yield 300mg week.
I think i won't feel any real instability since it's a long ester. If it would be attached to Ace or Prop ester i would do max e2d.

Attachments

• 64345485_419555825559271_5152382380488523776_n.jpg
    64345485_419555825559271_5152382380488523776_n.jpg
    485.2 KB · Views: 4