Lol. No but I'm sure it's common for girls to mistake flirting for kindness. Like someone said most dudes aren't kind they just want to fuck.
I may say most to all dudes....I am not nice to many females to be nice...I am funny that way...I feel bad for ladies that hit on me these days...Not one iota of interest at all....But when you have seen the insides of many hundreds of ladies, they are all sisters when you turn them upside down....
I do not have time nor energy, nor desire for the games and tinders and swipe here and there bs...
I had way more than my share, and got the queen bee and i was always told when you find the good one, the others fade away...tis true...Not brown nosing as my ol ldy does not come on here, but she is a rocket, and keeps up with me in every facet, which is a damn tall order....lol

Ya Im lucky as well. My woman is cold as ice to any dudes if they approach. Which is rare as she is pretty intimidating. I too am also pretty intimidating and have only had to handle business once which was only a warning thank god lol.
that is a satisfying feeling...No matter what she sounds like one that sticks with ya, or as i and others say...A ride or die babe...tough to find, but a gem when you do brother..Good on ya!!

Women are easily tricked though. Men know games like pulling the emotional connection, best friend bullshit all that shit. Some girls think if he isn't acting sexual it's not flirting but emotional stuff is equally important. The shoulder to cry on bullshit and yea I'm thankful my ol lady's pretty smart on this topic
My wife knew every bullshit thing I was pulling on her. But she appreciated that I was really working for it, lol.

Word, not ever would i hit on a taken lady if i knew. I used to say...The ring doesn't cover the hole, it just makes it BIT HARDER to get into sometimes..... But i was a tweenager, now i believe in Karma moreso....I am old school all the way.

Behind the woodshed chat, if that does not work as i mentioned, lights out and not one fuck is given what transgender liberal Trudeau supporters have to say, hell they may get one in the mouth , just for being opinionated about MY business.
I am so happy my ol lady takes care of this shit herself, most times, not often she seeks my assistance and if she does, its already gone too far.
Straight up wtf kind of pussy shit is that if you have a stern talk with the guy and he basicly says fuck you and continues. Thats just being a straight up coward to let that slide like anyone can just do anything they want to
You? Lol fuck that im defo with you on this @ironwill

Straight up wtf kind of pussy shit is that if you have a stern talk with the guy and he basicly says fuck you and continues. Thats just being a straight up coward to let that slide like anyone can just do anything they want to
You? Lol fuck that im defo with you on this @ironwill
Hell yeah man, if a man can’t stand for his lady or vice versa then fuck it all. Lol
Talking is nice,,,,, on a first date. But if a family member I would give it one chat, in private, behind the woodshed so no kids hear what comes out of my mouth and if he has kids , his kids don’t see him cower down. Also some guys let ego slide in if in front of other folks and then say something stupid they shouldn’t as they already crossed a line.
I will give family one chance. Not a friend because if a friend does it, he gets it in the mouth twice as hard because you are not a friend of you pull that shit and imho it’s worse than a stranger doing it.

So to sum it up for my life’s rules in this topic.
family, one chance.
Friend no chance and gets it twice as bad.
Stranger I let momma handle it until she gets fed up and asks assistance, then approach is made and whatever happens,,,, happens.

If it is another lady though I express my interest to my wife, so far 10/10 times it’s a no, but she always plays it up like it’s a yes, I’m getting closer now as we made a rule that my cock cannot come within 24 inches of her hands , pussyfoot , ass or mouth and I can watch, play with momma and vice versa and anything goes with momma and said lady.
Getting closer as she said she wants to get in a bit better shape. She already is in great shape but I understand.
So I’ve been doing a lot of walking and cardio with momma and not bringing home junk food lately. Lolol I try, I try….🤠
I’m like a steer, all I can do is try.

Simple really.