well i guess you just told everyone who you gave it to lol. I wasn't gonna say anything but yes all true. INNO Primo gives me no PIP, Dracorex T400 - no PIP, but INNO deca does bad at times. No idea why. I could still use it but it did hurt for a few days.

I didn’t tell anyone how much I gave you, lol.
We will keep that a secret.

Where did I say liver issues?

Hmm. So now you have used both enanthate and prop from Innovagen? Why didn’t you disclose that earlier?

Perhaps you are one of the very few that may have issues with gso? Hey didn’t say it’s impossible, just unlikely. It’s also possible your injection technique is the root cause? Only one way to find out I suppose.

How does taking an inject change things? Because you do t have to use as many oral drugs. You also don’t have to run them for as long either.

Yes Aas use in general can and most often does cause health issues. But how does making better choices to limit potential health impacts not make sense?

Anavar is known to cause lipids issues. Continue to run it at 60mgs/day for 10 weeks at a go and let’s see where you’re at 10 years from now.

You said it can cause certain issues lol I can read between the lines of course liver damage i feel would be a certain issue anyway man I'm sure your 40 plus and experienced etc I'll do me and you do you dude if you dont belive I've done test e and p I can drop you a private message and send you all the vials I currently got that I'm not using due to the pip. I never said i was gonna run anavar for 10 years either nor did I say for sure 10 weeks I said 8 to 10 weeks buddy. A few oral cycles are highly unlikely gonna fuck me over in the long run IMO

Lol, that’s what I did to my Inno, I gifted it to a buddy, he’s fine with it, gets no pip.
Some of us just react to it.
Once you get access to another lab like the ones I mentioned you’ll be fine.

Everyone always harps about oral only cycles, like it will be death, then talk about their tren cycle. You want hard on the body, run tren. That shit is the worst. Lol. It just makes me laugh sometimes.

You said it can cause certain issues lol I can read between the lines of course liver damage i feel would be a certain issue anyway man I'm sure your 40 plus and experienced etc I'll do me you do you dude if you dont belive I've dont test e and p I can drop you a private message and send you all the vials I currently got that I'm not using due to the pip.

Lol. No no. My comment was that you should have said that earlier so we could have saved all that typing about test e. Obviously if it’s an issue with prop too, it’s not related.

I’m not here to piss all over you, I’m trying to help you lol. I could be way more of a cunt here if I wanted to be one. That’s not the intent, you would definitely know if it was.

People think orals and think liver only. Liver is sometimes the least of one’s problems. And that can be the case with anavar. People overlook other issues just as you did by “reading between the lines.”

Sorry if the advice isn’t welcomed. I see mistakes, I want to make guys wary of them. While not a problem now, just wait.

I wish I had places like these when I was just starting out. I would have made way less mistakes along the way. Message read loud and clear......You go do you. Enjoy!

I know I'm 25 6 foot 1 230 pounds 15 percent bodyfat I'm in great shape and barley touched roids if I start doing test which I eventually will you just wait you'll see me on stage one day soon.
You keep running them oral only cycles, the only thing you will be on is TRT..lol

Seriously thou, I did the exact same thing when I was young and now im on TRT. Started it at 33

I know I'm 25 6 foot 1 230 pounds 15 percent bodyfat I'm in great shape and barley touched roids if I start doing test which I eventually will you just wait you'll see me on stage one day soon.
To be honest it’s in the training and diet, not gear. But you seem to be doing well with the first two. Test will not give you a whole lot more than anavar did. Truthfully steroids are pretty boring. Only a few give you a big effect and the ones that do are the ones hardest on your body.
Don’t use the gear as a crutch and you’ll be on the stage. It’s icing on the cake.

Lol, that’s what I did to my Inno, I gifted it to a buddy, he’s fine with it, gets no pip.
Some of us just react to it.
Once you get access to another lab like the ones I mentioned you’ll be fine.

Everyone always harps about oral only cycles, like it will be death, then talk about their tren cycle. You want hard on the body, run tren. That shit is the worst. Lol. It just makes me laugh sometimes.

Some of the biggest mistakes people make is downplaying issues sorbate. Especially to people who haven’t formed a sound knowledge base for themselves. The message you are sending this member is it’s ok to run drugs like this.

You well know that running orals at relatively high levels for lengths of up to 10 week’s repeatedly is not a good decision making.

Downplaying it and comparing it to a tren cycle is not only subjective, it’s ridiculous.

Maybe more advanced members have the ability to decipher what your message is. But all you’re doing by saying what you’re saying is justifying his decision.

Remember your audience and the message you send.

So at the age of 25 me running 4 oral only cycles at 8 weeks let's say 1 to 2 cycles a year is gonna ruin my life ? That's what your telling me.
No i was joking about that...lol.. but every cycle you do is going to diminish your natural test. Something to think about at least if your in this for the long haul

Some of the biggest mistakes people make is downplaying issues sorbate. Especially to people who haven’t formed a sound knowledge base for themselves. The message you are sending this member is it’s ok to run drugs like this.

You well know that running orals at relatively high levels for lengths of up to 10 week’s repeatedly is not a good decision making.

Downplaying it and comparing it to a tren cycle is not only subjective, it’s ridiculous.

Maybe more advanced members have the ability to decipher what your message is. But all you’re doing by saying what you’re saying is justifying his decision.

Remember your audience and the message you send.

Thank you for the lesson.
In the future I’ll leave the discussions up to the adults that know everything.

Good day sir.

Thank you for the lesson.
In the future I’ll leave the discussions up to the adults that know everything.

Good day sir.

Jesus Christ

Grow the fuck up and cut the baby shit.

Diminish it if you want, but you’re smart enough to know that I’m right not to downplay risks like that to inexperienced members.

Interesting topic - var is mostly metabolized by the kidneys so the liver isn't the biggest issue or concern, it is lipids. On another forum, BUN you will be very familiar with, someone else started a thread on anavar and asked about an 8 week cycle I think. I thought it was too long but much to my surprise admin and vets indicate they run it or ran it for a year straight with no issues but kept a very close eye on their lipids. I still won’t do it but I found the different opinions interesting. Nothing is free and in most instances we are taking poisons - for lack of a better word - and ya injectable are easier on the body.
I also don’t know anyone who run oral only cycles anymore but decades ago they were popular. I did a few in my 20’s and my lipids are fine but you could smoke for 50 years and never get cancer and I could smoke for a decade and die from it. Point being everyone is different and life is a lottery to some degree.
In an effort to mitigate short term and long term damage - injectables are better but orals in short term seem to be relatively safe if you can call any of this safe.
Just info I read on CJM - thought I would mention it.
Each to their own but we should do our best to mitigate damage if living with AAS life style.
Everyone smile - it’s Saturday. GR

Last edited:
I first was going to send this to goldenrod via pm. Then I thought I’d post it here instead in hopes that some may better understand where I’m coming from on this....

This guy has no idea what he is doing. He is the same guy that is on cjm saying he’s doing his second var only cycle lasting 8-10 weeks at 60mg/day.

Telling a kid that there is no issue with this is given him validation of his choices. What does he do with that? Continue on that path stretching boundaries. Especially when he has guys telling him it’s a great idea. He winds up taking more var, for longer. People push boundaries, it’s human nature.

This is not someone who has 20 years experience with Aas. Someone who knows the profiles of the drugs and uses them for a specific purpose over a long run for whatever known purpose.

This is a kid who is scared of needles so he chooses to use orals. He got results once, so he does it again. He has no thought of what impacts his drug use may have. He had never gotten his bloods done. He is young and foolish. That’s not at detriment to him. We all have been. And we all still make mistakes. But..... Encourage poor decisions now, those decisions compound later in life. Look at his responses. The cycles work amazing why do I care. I’m young. Where does that go? No place good.

As older more educated members we owe it to the less experienced members to try to instill knowledge and good decision making practices formed on a practical knowledge of what these drugs do both good and bad so risks vs reward judgements can be made while understanding those risks. This kid hasn’t thought of that. This kid does what every other kid does once he’s got his hands on something that works. Does it more, does it longer once returns begin to diminish. They don’t just turn things around and say well that was fun now I’ll start a better informed and managed approach.

There isn’t one person I know with a solid knowledge of Aas’s that would ever recommend to anyone anavar at 60mgs for 8-10 weeks. NONE. Christ he doesn’t even know that orals can negatively impact his blood profile. Look at what his response was to me. My liver will be fine. Of course it will. I never said anything to be worried about his liver. Why? Because liver issues by and large are over exaggerated. Could he though? Sure if he continues down the road of uniformed decisions.

People forget this. Newer guys don’t know this. This is a community. We look out for one another. We are only as strong as our weakest member. And that means when we see people doing things incorrectly because they lack knowledge, we say something. In this new time. Guys that don’t understand what the forums were once, we say that we are being to hard, or causing drama or why care? Basically taking a cop out. Well I don’t think that’s ok so I’m going to say something. It doesn’t have to be listened to, it can be argued. But I’m not standing by when I feel someone is making a mistake because that’s who I am....and because that’s what the forums have been and still should be.

I’m not being mean to him because I feel like I should. I’m trying to help him see that there are better choices and ways and means to do this.

Look at the total picture. You can’t compare this kid to a member who knows what they are doing and have been for a long time. If he wants to make informed bad decisions, then so be it. But we should first be trying to help him make good ones. Once educated and knowledgeable if he wants to continue to make bad decisions, again so be it. It’s his life. But steering and education is part of a vet’s role on a forum.

But guys telling him things like you go ahead kid it could be worse. Don’t worry about it. Tren is worse so anything else is ok. More bullshit. More people getting told what they want to hear so life is easy. I’m not sure where all this agreeable bro shit started..... but I can tell you this. We were much further ahead before it started.

This guy has no idea what he is doing. He is the same guy that is on cjm saying he’s doing his second var only cycle lasting 8-10 weeks at 60mg/day.

Telling a kid that there is no issue with this is given him validation of his choices. What we he do with that? Continue on that path stretching boundaries. Especially when he has guys telling him it’s a great idea.

This is not someone who has 20 years experience with Aas. Someone who knows the profiles of the drugs and uses them for a specific purpose over a long run or whatever.

This is a kid who is scared of needles so he chooses to use orals. He had never gotten his bloods done. He is young and foolish. Encourage poor decisions now, those decisions compound later in life. Look at his responses. The cycles work amazing why do I care. I’m young. Where does that go? No place good.

As older more educated members we owe it to the less experienced members to try to instill knowledge and good decision making practices formed on a practical knowledge of what these drugs do both good and bad so risks vs reward judgements can be made while understanding those risks. This kid hasn’t thought of that. This kid does what every other kid does once he’s got his hands on something that works. Does it more, does it longer once returns begin to diminish. They don’t just turn things around.

There isn’t one person I know with a solid knowledge of Aas’s that would ever recommend to anyone anavar at 60mgs for 8-10 weeks. Christ he doesn’t even know that orals can negatively impact his blood profile. Look at what his response was to me. My live will be fine. Of course it will. I never said anything to be worried about his liver. Why? Because live issues by and large are over exaggerated.

People forget this. Newer guys don’t know this. This is a community. We look out for one another. We are only as strong as our weakest member. And that means when we see people doing things incorrectly we say something. In this new time. Guys that don’t understand what the forums were once, we say that we are being to hard or why care? Because that’s who I am and because that’s what the forums have been and still should be.

I’m not being mean to him because I feel like I should. I’m trying to help him see that there are better choices and ways and means to do this.

Look at the total picture. You can’t compare this kid to a member who knows what they are doing. If he wants to make informed bad decisions, then so be it. But we should first be trying to help him make good ones. Once educated and knowledgeable if he wants to make bad decisions, again so be it.

But guys telling him things like you go ahead kid it could be worse. Don’t worry about it. More bullshit if people getting told what they want to hear so life is easy. I’m not sure where all this agreeable bro shit started..... but I can tell you this. We were much further ahead before it.

I say things because I care. And because I know how bad habits manifest. I also know the mentality of young uneducated males with heads full of Aas for the first time. It’s a potentially dangerous combo. Again as a community we should be teaching not tolerating. I don’t feel bad. I say what I say because I think it’s right. I’ve been doing it for over 15 years now. I was here long before many, and I’ll be here long after many. And my message won’t change.

Hi BUN,

I was advocating injectable and not long term use of orals, if that wasn’t clear I miswrote. The gents who said they took it for a year were experienced and monitoring closely which I hope I mentioned. Orals should be used for short purposes.
You read my posts, I’m one of the more conservative guys out there and believe strongly in safety and mitigating damage. On the other thread on CJM I said I wouldn’t run any oral 8 weeks and if someone jumped off a bridge I don’t follow.
If someone thinks my post seemed to be advocating or condoning year after year of oral cycles, I wrote it wrong as I wouldn’t - nothing in life is free and it all catches up with us. It isn’t worth it at any age.
I do not agree with long term anavar only cycles but I can’t stop people from taking them but I tried to express the fact that I might be ok and you might end up with heart disease in a few years with the smoking analogy.
Hope my message was clear. If it wasn’t well I wrote incorrectly. I mentioned the other post because I was sort of dumbfounded that people run it for a year.

You can lead a horse to water, bit you cant make it drink

This young fella has all the resources in the world and a wealth of information on here. But at the end of the day, Hes probably not gonna listen, especially with the hard ass approach. I knew everything when I was his age as well. He will learn someday, unfortunately it will probably be when hes laying in a hospital bed

Fellas if you think that was the hard ass approach from me clearly you don’t know who I am. Lol.

There are many here that do know me and I’m sure will attest that was not anywhere close to hard ass.

I’d love to take a hard line. I think we miss it more than we know. But I understand that has been lost and it doesn’t work.

Truth and hardass don’t equate to one another.

Going along because it’s easy is almost everything that is wrong with the world today. You have a choice.... go along and be easy or actually stick up for and mild your community. I take option 2 every single fucking time.