4 week Rad140 (8-10MG)MK677 20 MG Results

Brodee

A little background about myself

I have been training for roughly 6 years now consistently. 2 years ago I went on my first cycle of RAD (20MG) which netted me amazing results. Soon after Canada fell into lockdown, and I struggled to keep up my physique.

Once the lockdown ended, I decided to do RAD-140/MK677 after coming back from a gruesome 8-month lockdown. I wanted to fast track my progress so I dabbled with Rad/MK. Keeping the dosages at 8MG-10MG for RAD and 15-20MG for MK677.

I was able to gain 30 lbs in 4 weeks time frame, although most of it is water weight and fat. I did hit suppression in the middle of week 3 and decided to stop it and waited a few days to start my PCT.

My progress Included Below

Good luck and congrats - that is a lot of weight to gain in 30 days (water weight or not). Rad140 will shut you down and considering it was developed to be an experimental androgen replacement, not surprising it would shut you down. I would run it with a base TRT dose of test E or C at a minimum.
Keep us posted like @ironwill mentioned.

A little background about myself

I have been training for roughly 6 years now consistently. 2 years ago I went on my first cycle of RAD (20MG) which netted me amazing results. Soon after Canada fell into lockdown, and I struggled to keep up my physique.

Once the lockdown ended, I decided to do RAD-140/MK677 after coming back from a gruesome 8-month lockdown. I wanted to fast track my progress so I dabbled with Rad/MK. Keeping the dosages at 8MG-10MG for RAD and 15-20MG for MK677.

I was able to gain 30 lbs in 4 weeks time frame, although most of it is water weight and fat. I did hit suppression in the middle of week 3 and decided to stop it and waited a few days to start my PCT.

My progress Included Below

Nice job brother

Great work. Looks like you’re a hyper responder; it’s normal to pack on 15-20 pounds with mk. Are you going to use any meds to bounce back natty production? Also were you counting macros ? All in all successful cycle looks good on ya bro

Great work. Looks like you’re a hyper responder; it’s normal to pack on 15-20 pounds with mk. Are you going to use any meds to bounce back natty production? Also were you counting macros ? All in all successful cycle looks good on ya bro
I am on Nolvadex at the moment. I Will be doing 40/40/20/20. Also, I am open to any suggestions to have my Test levels come back quicker.

Good job man, looking great. Only thing RAD did for me was shed some hair lol. Could you imagine how great your progress would be with adding a TRT dose of Test like Goldenrod suggests?
The next cycle will be 100% with sazulle