3D Printed Food

Cog

Trusted Member
Apparently a German outfit is printing 3D jellied food for elderly people that have difficulty with solid food.Examples of 3D pizza can be found on the net.The money is there.Fake food could soon be on blast.Some would argue it already is.Soy is used in fake chicken in fast food joints.Fake crab has been around for years.

Apparently a German outfit is printing 3D jellied food for elderly people that have difficulty with solid food.Examples of 3D pizza can be found on the net.The money is there.Fake food could soon be on blast.Some would argue it already is.Soy is used in fake chicken in fast food joints.Fake crab has been around for years.
The one that shocks me is the fake eggs. China makes fake eggs to look just like a real egg. I dont get it. Or get how its cheaper. Fucking plastic eggs

The one that shocks me is the fake eggs. China makes fake eggs to look just like a real egg. I dont get it. Or get how its cheaper. Fucking plastic eggs
The boss of the Chinese company that made that fake baby milk was executed I believe.Chemicals in that milk.

We have been processing the shit out of food forever. Food really isn’t food like it was 25 years ago,

We have been processing the shit out of food forever. Food really isn’t food like it was 25 years ago,
I know that soy is "spun" apparently,with different textures.Apparently these are premixtures,then deposited

Beef is aligned thru plates with soy protien to give meat texture for hamburger patties.