24iu vs 36iu

I’m doing exactly 2.5iu split am and pm and beinng doing this for years , mostly 4iu but this year been jumping to five 7 days a week had have not have and issues . I guess the body gets used to it . I would say leaner for sure . Safe on the long term?? Im not a doctor but personally would not go more than 6 a day

That was quick
I been around since northern muscle sucks I lost my handle due to a ex being crazy . Until recently I was a creeper in the background. I just wanna make sure I don't do anything that would get me kicked

I been around since northern muscle sucks I lost my handle due to a ex being crazy . Until recently I was a creeper in the background. I just wanna make sure I don't do anything that would get me kicked
You would have to do something pretty bad or be asked to change your behavior because you were doing something wrong, ignore us and keep doing it. I won't speak for @Taureau but the last thing anyone wants to do here is ban anyone. Read the rules and if you really step out of line multiple times and are not willing to change, it could happen but by reading your posts you don't seem like a troublemaker at all so I wouldn't worry about being banned.