200lb weight loss pics

BobTbay

Mr. Nice Guy
Trusted Member
I'm six foot one. I am 47 now. When I started, I was about four hundred or so, maybe a fair bit more. And I'm now at 210, and I'll add another set of pics when I get to my goal of 170 or so. I learned a lot here, thanks guys.

IMG_0346-EDIT.jpg IMG_0352-EDIT.jpg

IMG_0426-EDIT.jpg

Profile headshot (1) (1).jpg
IMG_20240228_111307557-EDIT-EDIT (1).jpg

Last edited:
Fantastic work and dedication right there, congrats on achievements, look forward to following you to your goal.

Is this your return or just a post? I recall you saying approx 1 month ago you were stopping social media. Although you didn't post, you did come to the site and sign in. Did you receive what you hoped from the break?
take care
GR

Is this your return or just a post? I recall you saying approx 1 month ago you were stopping social media. Although you didn't post, you did come to the site and sign in. Did you receive what you hoped from the break?
take care
GR
Hey Golden, thanks for the reminder, I did a post at the end of the thread here, the "link" function should really be able to point to a specific post IMHO.

Hey Golden, thanks for the reminder, I did a post at the end of the thread here, the "link" function should really be able to point to a specific post IMHO.
The fasting idea is brilliant man. I do social media each January for religious reasons but I'm thinking of try a sex fast. One week a month has been proven really productive. Just brain storming out loud but good job brother

Here we go, I was just doing it wrong

Fuck ya man awsome

Like I always say bodybuilding is improving your body from what it was previous
That’s what’s it’s all about

hey bob, that is fuck@n amazing keep up the amazing work, that is no small task you accomplished. love that close up of your face on the after picture, it screams dedication, confidence, perseverance... now that's the look of a fucken Lion ready to go out in the world and get what's his.