11 Natural Ways to Lower Your Cortisol Levels

This is what I think is going on with me right now!
Have an appointment next month for blood work and have no doubt my cortisol is going to be rather high "again"

I have high stress but my cortisol levels are abnormally low. My doc tryst giving me ahswaganda and other things but it's weird to think it could be too low from stress, maybe it's like adrenal fatigue or something idk

Stress is still a factor. Sleep or lack of sleep, I'm not sure what it is I wake up feeling like I worked all night.

I was recently suffering high cortisol imbalance and it was resulting in gyno too. I had life stress, work stress, high dht base compounds, over working myself, poor sleep, caloric restrictions. I cut out the dht compounds, took adrenal pro supplement and a better multivitamin. Gave myself 5 weeks of testosterone only aswell. Gyno symptoms disappeared, sleep is much better, overall life has improved and i feel great.

I was recently suffering high cortisol imbalance and it was resulting in gyno too. I had life stress, work stress, high dht base compounds, over working myself, poor sleep, caloric restrictions. I cut out the dht compounds, took adrenal pro supplement and a better multivitamin. Gave myself 5 weeks of testosterone only aswell. Gyno symptoms disappeared, sleep is much better, overall life has improved and i feel great.
Are dht compounds known to effect cortisol or stress?

Are dht compounds known to effect cortisol or stress?
I think its more because of the adrenal fatigue and lack of sleep they were causing me. My sleep really suffered on high dht. Felt like i was too amped up throughout the night to get into any good sleep.