1000 members - congrats Bull

Shout out to the forum for hitting over 1000 members! Thanks @Taureau!

thank you for bringing this to my attention. I was watching the member count as it went up but fell asleep at the wheel when we rolled over to 1k

to me what matters is not the number of members but the member activity level. membership totals are just a number. if you have that and no activity your forum is a ghost town. folks need to find something new when they come to a forum or they stop coming.

That's great! Honestly though, it FEELS like a lot more than that due to the level of core member activity. Out of curiosity, how many members did NM have before it went down?

the member number means jack shit if those members do not log in with regularity

CB is now drawing more active members each day then NM did

which is fantastic
Seriously, it is SO hard to find an AAS and mature adult site on the web. Everything is crap. That was until i found here with a million knowledgeable and helpful people who just want to help.
Thanks for all the time effort and yes money you put into CB. Canadian AAS advice is hard to come by other than this bastion of goodness.

Fuck ya! I'll say it again, this place "feels" like way more members due to the high involvement of the members.