“The Dirt” on Netflix

Lumberjack

Trusted Member
This movie is absolutely awesome if you haven’t watched it yet I highly recommend you do. It’s a documentary but done as a re-enactment with actors playing Motley Crüe. I have watched it three times since the weekend as it was done so well. The ipitamy of sex, drugs, and rock and roll. The movie is based of the book that Nikki Sixx wrote. Great story and music to go with it. The sound track is out in iTunes and Apple Music as well. All motley Crüe hits! If you have watched let me know what you think. If you haven’t check it out!

Last edited:
Horrible. Very disappointing. Was this a Disney production? 0/10

Horrible. Very disappointing. Was this a Disney production? 0/10
Lol from what I heard is they rushed the movie and it wasn’t done as well as they had wanted it to be. I still liked it. What about it did you not like bro?

Lol from what I heard is they rushed the movie and it wasn’t done as well as they had wanted it to be. I still liked it. What about it did you not like bro?

Just boring I guess. I had friends who knew everything about these guys back in the early years, I was expecting to see more of the madness I experienced partying with them back then. (not partying with the crue but with lower tier groups my friends were in or around)

Just boring I guess. I had friends who knew everything about these guys back in the early years, I was expecting to see more of the madness I experienced partying with them back then. (not partying with the crue but with lower tier groups my friends were in or around)
Here’s the problem....they’re still alive so the film makers can’t tell ALL there is to tell.

Just watched this the other day.... to say the least i was surprised to see that the real guys actually had a hand in this thing. I read the book a couple times, still sits in the living room book shelf. Book was way more realistic and raw. I think they toned it down way too much for the movie in order to get more people to watch.

Pretty good flick! I must agree with some that said it was actually quite tame compared to how it really was and hurried for all the content needed to capture their career. All in all, great Netflix show. If it was done accurately, it'd likely be rated somewhere between R and XXX and not be put in theatres or Netflix

reminded me of the bohemian rhapsody movie. cheap production, one good actor, too linear of a story that comes together for a happy ending. there are lots of YT videos that explain the inaccuracies. i understand you got to edit reality to fit a 2 hr move