Your Favorite Beer

I’m gluten intolerant so Bud is the only one I can drink that doesn’t make me bloat like I’m Pregnant.
Glutenberg is ok but Bud is the best for me.

I don't have a particular brand of beer that I go to. I like trying small local craft brews wherever I go.

I love dark stouts and wheel ale. There is also a really good Blood Orange beer from Bridge Brewing that I've been having more often than I probably should.

I love all sorts. India pale ale is favouurite type.

I seldom drink. When I do mill street organic is nice

I’m gluten intolerant so Bud is the only one I can drink that doesn’t make me bloat like I’m Pregnant.
Glutenberg is ok but Bud is the best for me.

Try Daura Damm.... it will change your life lol. Best GF beer on the market by far. From Spain but available at the LCBO in Ontario.

Bud isn’t GF. So you’re lucky it doesn’t cause you to react. Some can do it, some can’t I hear.

Wife is celiac.

Beer for me? Not a beer guy much. If I do indulge it might be a pint of the black stuff or a creemore springs.

If I’m going to drink it’s going to be ridiculously old scotch or a good rum. All neat.

I drink sleeman clear 2.0 ..I do love my beer especially on hot summers days at the beach or trailer .

Try Daura Damm.... it will change your life lol. Best GF beer on the market by far. From Spain but available at the LCBO in Ontario.

Bud isn’t GF. So you’re lucky it doesn’t cause you to react. Some can do it, some can’t I hear.

Wife is celiac.

Beer for me? Not a beer guy much. If I do indulge it might be a pint of the black stuff or a creemore springs.

If I’m going to drink it’s going to be ridiculously old scotch or a good rum. All neat.
Thanks - appreciate the suggestion. I will ask the liquor store if they can get it in.