Wuhan-The big lie gets bigger.

LePsyber

How's about we go corn hole us a drunk?
Trusted Member

Huh. You can lie about when you knew about COVID but your doctor's parking can't. They knew something was going down in maybe AUGUST 2019 when weird flu started coming into the hospitals? And then it took FIVE months to warn the world.

Last edited:

Huh. You can lie about when you knew about COVID but your doctor's parking can't. They knew something was going down in maybe AUGUST 2019 when weird flu started coming into the hospitals? And then it took THREE months to warn the world.
Hey cool this kind of looks intere-.. notices cnn.com - Ah. dang. oh well..

Hey cool this kind of looks intere-.. notices cnn.com - Ah. dang. oh well..
Don't just doubt a source until you see the content. Just because it's on CNN doesn't mean it's not against your political affiliation.

It's pretty damn concerning if those fucks KNEW something was going on five ore more months before they told the world. Allowed them to ramp up their response and pick up all the PPE they wanted. It's always seemed pretty fucked to me that their COVID just stopped flat in like January, AGAINST flutime.

Last edited:
Don't just doubt a source until you see the content. Just because it's on CNN doesn't mean it's not against your political affiliation.

It's pretty damn concerning if those fucks KNEW something was going on five ore more months before they told the world. Allowed them to ramp up their response and pick up all the PPE they wanted. It's always seemed pretty fucked to me that their COVID just stopped flat in like January, AGAINST flutime.
Yea true, like I said in another thread I think this whole thing is purposely man made (made in china like everything). Now it stops like magic? Hmm these things just dont add up to 'ol addy. Too coincidental.

Yea true, like I said in another thread I think this whole thing is purposely man made (made in china like everything). Now it stops like magic? Hmm these things just dont add up to 'ol addy. Too coincidental.

And it did. The COVID just about stopped on a dime in the worst part of flu season in a country where everybody is shoehorned into two room apartments with a total population of close a billion people. Poof, no COVID. I expected the country areas where people are much less educated and in line with the communist party to explode and they didn't.

I'd make PERFECT sense if you were dealing with COVID in August or even sooner if the government found out about it and you know they probably did.

The world should present them with a bill for 1 or 2 trillion dollars to repay...not the fact that it came from there but the absolute load(s) of bullshit and lies we were fed that ended up costing 100's of thousands of people their lives and many trillions in financial damage to pretty much every country in the world. There is NO WAY they didn't know what was going on to just stop it like that.

Remember those hospitals going up in a week? It never sat right with me that they just happened to have all of the parts of hospitals premade in a warehouse. It would however make sense that you'd have them if you knew there was a serious extra flu epidemic coming and started building hospitals maybe in like September 2019.

Hey no big deal as long as we all wear stupid homemade masks we will be safe
The government says so
At least they can offer you up something you should use your CERB money on...$39 face masks from Costco made in China.

Disturbing at the least, a recipe for several countries being paid some sort of reparations for what was likely a 2-3 month coverup that not only enabled the Chinese government to get their COVID under control but also allowed them a competitive advantage in obtaining enhanced PPE for front line workers, respirators for infected, build a bunch of mother fucking hospitals with specialized walls out of nowhere (prefab'd hospitals) and put a lock on consumer-grade PPE that had them controlling and taking (if I remember correctly) over 90% of the world's N95 quality face masks.

Let's not forget that they had no problem with Chinese people travelling anywhere in the world without getting measured for temperature/symptoms. It was only the incoming that were getting tested. I mean why would they even care if their little Chinese honey bees went out and pollinated the world with COVID?

So much work yet to be done to gain more data but this is really really crazy. This is possibly the greatest coverup of all time(other than the location of the D-Day landing) resulting in the greatest casualties and monetary damages ever seen (in the many trillions). If the Chinese government had said, "Look, we have this thing, it's making our people sick, you might want to start some sort of serious extra strain of flu protocol that works pretty damn good just checking for temperature fluctuations"...somewhere around November, how serious would that world been about COVID by the beginning of January which was before clusters started forming, country by country in March?

Disturbing at the least, a recipe for several countries being paid some sort of reparations for what was likely a 2-3 month coverup that not only enabled the Chinese government to get their COVID under control but also allowed them a competitive advantage in obtaining enhanced PPE for front line workers, respirators for infected, build a bunch of mother fucking hospitals with specialized walls out of nowhere (prefab'd hospitals) and put a lock on consumer-grade PPE that had them controlling and taking (if I remember correctly) over 90% of the world's N95 quality face masks.

Let's not forget that they had no problem with Chinese people travelling anywhere in the world without getting measured for temperature/symptoms. It was only the incoming that were getting tested. I mean why would they even care if their little Chinese honey bees went out and pollinated the world with COVID?

So much work yet to be done to gain more data but this is really really crazy. This is possibly the greatest coverup of all time(other than the location of the D-Day landing) resulting in the greatest casualties and monetary damages ever seen (in the many trillions). If the Chinese government had said, "Look, we have this thing, it's making our people sick, you might want to start some sort of serious extra strain of flu protocol that works pretty damn good just checking for temperature fluctuations"...somewhere around November, how serious would that world been about COVID by the beginning of January which was before clusters started forming, country by country in March?

i think i am with you on most of this.
But dont count on reparations. Would have to hit them with tariffs and sanctions.
Them paying reparations would be like the USA paying for the destruction they have brought across the globe. In the name of freedom of course.

But dont count on reparations. Would have to hit them with tariffs and sanctions.
Them paying reparations would be like the USA paying for the destruction they have brought across the globe. In the name of freedom of course.

Should be hitting them with missiles not tarrifs

Chinese Government is the problem. Not the people. But would be hard to make a significant change without military conflict.
But covid isnt the worst they do/did.
The organ harvesting thing didnt get too much media attention but is pretty fucked up. They are pissing off many countries i think.

You're right of course. The cocksuckers wouldn't admit something was coming out of China in the first place when the rest of the world could have got their damn shit together BEFORE the shit hit the fan. If Italy, the USA, Brazil...all the places that fucking nailed by COVID had even a damn clue that shit was coming, there would have been changes.

How those shitheads keeps the lid on the top of the truths they suppress all the damn time has got to be one of life's great mysteries. If there was a nuclear incident at Bruce or Pikering, someone on a camera phone would have the flames or smoke or readings of the radiation up on youtube and a mass tweet on twitter probably an hour or less after it happened. Hell, the people working there would do it and screw their own recovery effort by creating countrywide panic just for some props/hits on Y/T, Twitter and Facebook.

China though? People dropping dead from COVID, hospitals full of dead or people wishing they were dead and if the data coming together is right, they did it for five fucking months without the rest of the world getting a single word. They NEED to get those assholes communicating with the world. One billion people and a hell of a lot of pollution (they're back to CFC's that the entire world banned and stopped using two decades ago), virii flying out of their country for some reason every damn year. They're militarizing the entire China Sea with military bases built on top of coral atolls so they can try to claim the whole damn sea for fishing and minerals and mining. They're evil just like the USSR was only they have something the USSR didn't have. Global funding because everybody buys from China. They can make communism work because the world is paying them to make it work.

I think it's pretty obvious that the world needs to get real on this. Stop buying from China, China can't be evil, lying sacks of shit and threaten the health of the world. Pay a little more for a rubber ducky that's made in Butthole, USA but the pay off would be bringing those assholes into line with everyone else. The world isn't their global shithouse, yet they're treating it like it is and we need to stop it before it gets worse.

When all the smoke clears, i think we will find it was more than just China involved.
Canada and NIH from US keep coming up when looking at this virus experiment. And EU would likely be involved.
This was are pre planned and mapped out during the event 201 practice run. I think China was just used as the launch pad because of the amount of people that would have passed through there.
They estimated 2 billion people or something were to pass through those airports during Chinese new year if i remember right.