Who here has ran CJC 1295 + Ipamorelin?

Have used a ton of CJC-1295(without DAC *important distinction) or modGRF(1-29) + Ipamorelin

Is GRF 1-29 and Sermorelin the same thing?

GRF-129 and Sermolin are the same thing, mod GRF 129 is modified(tetrasubstitued) so not exactly the same thing. I wouldn't use either one solo, would always use a GHRP of some sort (Ipa) alongside. I look at it as the GHRH's clear any impediments to a pulse (feedback loop type stuff) and the GHRP's cause or amplify said pulse.
GHRH- Growth Hormone Releasing Hormone
GHRP- Growth Hormone Releasing Peptide

And what did you find it did?

Sorry I didn't have time for a more comprehensive answer in first post but I did know what you were after.

Somethings to be said before I answer - I haven't really used a ton :) of it, the majority of my thoughts about peptides come from opinions formed from info on the old DatBtrue site. I find peptides to be harder to understand and discuss than AAS and that site had some very high end content that was well beyond what most anyone without some serious education could hope to understand.

Unfortunately giving personal feedback on this stuff swings damn near %100 to the anecdotal side, other than sometimes getting a slight flush post dosing it doesnt exactly jump up in your face and yell "I'm here, look what I'm doing". For example a heavy dose of your fav PreWO will be easy to feel (in positive and negative ways) but a small bump in GH output is gonna be much more subtle. On top of that most of us will never find the time to use it in an isolated fashion that would validate results in a scientifically meaningful way.

The differences between CJC1295 and CJC1295 without DAC(ModGRF) in regards to "bleed time" and such are debated in the literature and probably worthy of further exploration, I am only talking about the Mod version.

So here is what I think:

Most valuable use of it is for liberating fats and then burning them free fats up during fasted am cardio. 100mcg ModGRF + 200mcg Ipa 1.5 hrs before cardio/activity.

Tendon health seems improved.

Skin health and appearance seems improved.

Possible sleep benefits, really hard for me to measure as my schedule is a huge mess.

Hypertrophy efforts? No dramatic or even noticeable advantages over abstaining from use, but again if not using in isolation how can you tell what is doing what? Def not worth the cost of chasing this aspect of it in my opinion though unless you are made of money.

Never done bloods related to this but I believe the claim that there is a small bump in GH output, I think it would be foolish of me to compare it to some guesstimated amount of exo GH though. Not a higher bump than the max you could produce naturally, different than Sermolin which can overproduce iirc.

Sorb if you are asking because of anything to do with your gut issues I think it would be worth a shot but as a long term slow treatment vs jumping on GH as a quicker fix when you are having trouble.

That's all I can think of right now, happy to discuss more if you wish.

Last edited:
GRF-129 and Sermolin are the same thing, mod GRF 129 is modified(tetrasubstitued) so not exactly the same thing. I wouldn't use either one solo, would always use a GHRP of some sort (Ipa) alongside. I look at it as the GHRH's clear any impediments to a pulse (feedback loop type stuff) and the GHRP's cause or amplify said pulse.
GHRH- Growth Hormone Releasing Hormone
GHRP- Growth Hormone Releasing Peptide

Sorry I didn't have time for a more comprehensive answer in first post but I did know what you were after.

Somethings to be said before I answer - I haven't really used a ton :) of it, the majority of my thoughts about peptides come from opinions formed from info on the old DatBtrue site. I find peptides to be harder to understand and discuss than AAS and that site had some very high end content that was well beyond what most anyone without some serious education could hope to understand.

Unfortunately giving personal feedback on this stuff swings damn near %100 to the anecdotal side, other than sometimes getting a slight flush post dosing it doesnt exactly jump up in your face and yell "I'm here, look what I'm doing". For example a heavy dose of your fav PreWO will be easy to feel (in positive and negative ways) but a small bump in GH output is gonna be much more subtle. On top of that most of us will never find the time to use it in an isolated fashion that would validate results in a scientifically meaningful way.

The differences between CJC1295 and CJC1295 without DAC(ModGRF) in regards to "bleed time" and such are debated in the literature and probably worthy of further exploration, I am only talking about the Mod version.

So here is what I think:

Most valuable use of it is for liberating fats and then burning them free fats up during fasted am cardio. 100mcg ModGRF + 200mcg Ipa 1.5 hrs before cardio/activity.

Tendon health seems improved.

Skin health and appearance seems improved.

Possible sleep benefits, really hard for me to measure as my schedule is a huge mess.

Hypertrophy efforts? No dramatic or even noticeable advantages over abstaining from use, but again if not using in isolation how can you tell what is doing what? Def not worth the cost of chasing this aspect of it in my opinion though unless you are made of money.

Never done bloods related to this but I believe the claim that there is a small bump in GH output, I think it would be foolish of me to compare it to some guesstimated amount of exo GH though. Not a higher bump than the max you could produce naturally, different than Sermolin which can overproduce iirc.

Sorb if you are asking because of anything to do with your gut issues I think it would be worth a shot but as a long term slow treatment vs jumping on GH as a quicker fix when you are having trouble.

That's all I can think of right now, happy to discuss more if you wish.

Nice guess, I was hoping to use it as a long term slow treatment for my colon, where as now I use nothing until it gets bad then jump on Neuvotrope at 3.3 iu eod until I use the bottle so 3 days.

Honestly I would stay on neuvotrope forever but after a while I get insulin resistant and then my body overcompensates and I go hypo more often. Then there us the fear of burning out my beta cells and becoming insulin dependant, with long term use.

I guess I could play with gh amounts until I hit the perfect dose, but if I’m just replacing now on the high end doing what a peptide would, why pay gh prices?

I have never thought of gh usage as a growth creator. I always thought of it as a recovery tool. If you tendons are healing better, your recovery is helped, well, in a way over long term use, it could help with growth, because of the reduction in injuries occurring which delay your results. Truthfully never expected a lot from it, but it helped my guts, and I can’t explain what a piece of mind that it. When it’s not in the back of your mind wether this gut pain is the one that my take into the hospital in a week, your life is a lot more enjoyable.

Last edited:
I've used it quite a bit. I tried the CJC with GHRP 2 as well, but would have to say that I preferred running the CJC alongside Ipamorelin.

It didn't do a lot for me in terms of putting on mass or anything like that, but it did wonders for my skin, hair, etc. I also (although this may just have been due to other variables) noticed I slightly leaned out during the times i run it. I'll usually run it for about 4-5 months straight, pinning morning and night. They recommend pinning 3x/day but my schedule doesn't really work with that.

After 3-4 months, i then go to running MK677 alongside the CJC (w/ DAC) for a while - pininjg the DAC once a week. No real scientific reason for the changing up things - i just get tired of pinning so much and need a break ;)

Used the combo for a few months, 3 pins a day.
Pain in the ass. No noticeable benefit.
Nouveau was much better.