When to start wearing a belt?

I’ve done both and gone pretty heavy at various times with and without a belt. Usually no belt when I’ve deadlifted and belted when I squat heavy.

Now my back is pretty well done so I hardly squat or deadlift anymore.

Little bit of a side note. Was watching Westside vs the World. Louie Symons has broken his back twice and has used a reverse hyper extension to rehab it. Have one at my gym and started using it about a 3 weeks ago and my back has been very good of late.
For a minute when you said reverse hyper extension I thought “isn’t that just a sit up?!” Hahaha!

I’ve done both and gone pretty heavy at various times with and without a belt. Usually no belt when I’ve deadlifted and belted when I squat heavy.

Now my back is pretty well done so I hardly squat or deadlift anymore.

Little bit of a side note. Was watching Westside vs the World. Louie Symons has broken his back twice and has used a reverse hyper extension to rehab it. Have one at my gym and started using it about a 3 weeks ago and my back has been very good of late.

Some schools of thought are that the heavy compounds take away more than they give back, I agree having done them maybe too much, they make a lot of strength, but don't put you in a good position to use it, especially as you get older, and if you take into account injury, or forget that...just walking around with tired/sore back and feeling useless, have felt that way many times. so have asked what's the point of all this?...maybe shouldn't say that on the powerlifting section haha

What I like about Louie Simmons is that he's never really hidden the drugs, or the stuff he does, not sure about all the suits and bands, but some things like that reverse hyper have good reputation. Maybe rig something up on the kitchen table to try first, not a good idea lol

Some schools of thought are that the heavy compounds take away more than they give back, I agree having done them maybe too much, they make a lot of strength, but don't put you in a good position to use it, especially as you get older, and if you take into account injury, or forget that...just walking around with tired/sore back and feeling useless, have felt that way many times. so have asked what's the point of all this?...maybe shouldn't say that on the powerlifting section haha

What I like about Louie Simmons is that he's never really hidden the drugs, or the stuff he does, not sure about all the suits and bands, but some things like that reverse hyper have good reputation. Maybe rig something up on the kitchen table to try first, not a good idea lol

I’ve actually reverted back to training using Mike Mentzers Heavy Duty. No squats or deadlifts for the reasons you mention above. This and @Funnyman meal plan and I can see changes while currently only running TRT dose of 150.

Weight is slowly coming of but definitely leaner and I seem to be getting a little bigger

I’ve actually reverted back to training using Mike Mentzers Heavy Duty. No squats or deadlifts for the reasons you mention above. This and @Funnyman meal plan and I can see changes while currently only running TRT dose of 150.

Weight is slowly coming of but definitely leaner and I seem to be getting a little bigger

Is that program something like this:

https://main.poliquingroup.com/Arti...Workout_Systems_Mike_Mentzers_Heavy_Duty.aspx

Looks like fun thing to try, more variety. Good leg day without crushing back. (y) Was just thinking about chin ups the other day

Get rid of fat and increase muscle, good thing! I found it surprisingly hard to eat clean too, especially at first, and break bad habits it`s kind of a rut