When do you take oral peds?

Robnes

Trusted Member
Hi,
I’m currently running 60mg of Anavar every day with my test and npp cycle. I’ve always taken my 3pills staggered through the day to help keep blood concentrations more stable. I’m interested to know how you take oral peds. Do you take them through the day, or do you simply take them all in one dose?

I also spread them for the reasons you mentioned above, I know a lot a guys just take them pre workout though.

Depends what your taking but I prefer to spread them out through out the day.

I have experimented with var taking it all pre workout and spread out and there is no benefit to taking it all at once imo, just more stress on your organs.

Ive never noticed much difference as far as "gains" either way. But for dbol, adrol I like it all preworkout which increases my lifts significantly. Then give the liver a break for the rest of the day..lol. When I ran Anavar it made more sense to me to split the dose twice a day. For the more harsh orals like adrol I can actually run it longer ( more weeks) this way before its too much. ( high bp, no appetite etc)

Ive never noticed much difference as far as "gains" either way. But for dbol, adrol I like it all preworkout which increases my lifts significantly. Then give the liver a break for the rest of the day..lol. When I ran Anavar it made more sense to me to split the dose twice a day. For the more harsh orals like adrol I can actually run it longer ( more weeks) this way before its too much. ( high bp, no appetite etc)
In regard to giving the liver a break, you’re actually doing a disservice by dosing all at once. The liver is very efficient at taking smaller doses of, well, almost everything more frequently. Obviously a high single dose of anadrol or dianabol is a different story than, say, acetaminophen.. but entertain my comparison: 3g of acetaminophen in a single dose will cause liver failure; yet, one could take 1g every 6 hours, for a total of 4g in 24hrs with no issues (albeit I don’t suggest that much acetaminophen lol).

and for the increase in lifts - I would say that’s 99% mental edge and placebo effect lol. Orals work like (mostly) all AAS do... stable blood levels leading to protein synthesis, increased rbc count, etc.

All that being said, when doctors prescribe things like oxymetholone for things like AIDS, the majority of the time it’s a once daily dose.

In regard to giving the liver a break, you’re actually doing a disservice by dosing all at once. The liver is very efficient at taking smaller doses of, well, almost everything more frequently. Obviously a high single dose of anadrol or dianabol is a different story than, say, acetaminophen.. but entertain my comparison: 3g of acetaminophen in a single dose will cause liver failure; yet, one could take 1g every 6 hours, for a total of 4g in 24hrs with no issues (albeit I don’t suggest that much acetaminophen lol).

and for the increase in lifts - I would say that’s 99% mental edge and placebo effect lol. Orals work like (mostly) all AAS do... stable blood levels leading to protein synthesis, increased rbc count, etc.

All that being said, when doctors prescribe things like oxymetholone for things like AIDS, the majority of the time it’s a once daily dose.
I kinda get what your saying. But ,I guess I do it a bit different. I take the orals 1hr before my workout. Then I take tudca 3 hours after that to flush it out. Just seems and feels less taxing to me over the long run. Now I actually only run orals 2 weeks. So wouldn't matter. As far as the acetaminophen comparison, just cause it doesnt cause liver failure doesnt mean its not doing damage. Haha

I have to disagree on the placebo effect. You cant tell me you haven't noticed a difference taking dbol and doing a workout. Its a fairly short half life. So good luck with your stable levels. Lol. If if didn't give me an edge then it would be kinda pointless doing it and if it was all placebo then the bunk dbol should work the same as the good stuff.

I kinda get what your saying. But ,I guess I do it a bit different. I take the orals 1hr before my workout. Then I take tudca 3 hours after that to flush it out. Just seems and feels less taxing to me over the long run. Now I actually only run orals 2 weeks. So wouldn't matter. As far as the acetaminophen comparison, just cause it doesnt cause liver failure doesnt mean its not doing damage. Haha

I have to disagree on the placebo effect. You cant tell me you haven't noticed a difference taking dbol and doing a workout. Its a fairly short half life. So good luck with your stable levels. Lol. If if didn't give me an edge then it would be kinda pointless doing it and if it was all placebo then the bunk dbol should work the same as the good stuff.
Yes, 100%. There’s going to be a tax on the liver regardless. It’s not wrong to take it all pre, I was just saying that it’s still taxing the liver, arguably harder than smaller, more frequent dosing.

Thats why I said 99% placebo ;) hahaha. I don’t disagree there is some benefit to dosing preworkout, but I just prefer to keep blood levels stable. Just like if I take TNE or tren base, I pin it multiple times daily and not all preworkout. All preference. I personally get more side effects, and feel the need for an AI if my blood levels aren’t kept as stable as possible.

I only take orals pre workout no matter which ones I'm taking.

The only exception would be if Ithw person is running an oral only cycle. Which id never recommend anyway.

But I feel a base of injectable anabolics is what you want to keep stable. The orals have an advantage to use when spiking the dosage. Unless youre taking a high dose like 200mg of anadrol for instance. In Which case id take 50mg in am...100mg pre workout and 50mg pm.

Also I either take no orals on my off days or I take 50% the dosage.

I think the amount of damage/stress orals place on the liver is greatly exaggerated. Atleast in healthy people.

I think the amount of damage/stress orals place on the liver is greatly exaggerated. Atleast in healthy people.
I agree. I’ve done lab work on myself dosing up to 400mgs of anadrol daily and only seen slightly increases in ALT.

If you look at the medical dosing for things anadrol, its shockingly high.

I believe anadrol is averaged at 200mg/day for several months straight. And continues upward from that.

For anavar I believe it's actually prescribed to REPAIR liver damage on some countries.

Which speaks more to my feeling that the liver damage often mentioned with regards to oral steroids I believe its very exaggerated.