Whats your trt dose prescribed?

Couldn't say without seeing your blood work results. But, I would bet that you could use an AI. There's nothing that says you do either. My buddy takes 250mg/wk and never uses any AI. He can have much higher E2 and hardly notices any difference. I can't get away without an AI on 130mg or more. Anyhow, you get the point, biology and neurochemistry is unique. Get some bloods, then go from there.
There was a site offering a discount on blood work. Are you using it or is the deal still there? I've just been cycling for two or three weeks to just the Delastryl she prescribes when I know she wants to test my t so I don't think I'm far off the mark because I'm not even seriously flushing. I see people doing a bunch of testing but where I've looked online testing is freeking expensive. At the end of the day, it's not big deal money-wise vs health-wise but there has to be something that doesn't cost a kidney to have done for what won't be seriously bad levels. ;)

I wish I could use my doctor but she's not ever going to be on board with me making myself well. My younger 30s female doctor would shit, then she'd have a stroke, then she'd shit again before kicking me out of her practice if she knew I was augmenting something she's not really helping me appropriately with. (There might be at least two heart attacks in there as well...I think after the shits...)

Once i'm back on just TRT alone, I want to start playing with my e2 levels. When using adex, how long does one need to wait in order to judge the effects of a particular dose before making changes? How about with asin?
If I'm feeling sluggish I notice the effects of asin (roughly) within a few hours.

There was a site offering a discount on blood work. Are you using it or is the deal still there? I've just been cycling for two or three weeks to just the Delastryl she prescribes when I know she wants to test my t so I don't think I'm far off the mark because I'm not even seriously flushing. I see people doing a bunch of testing but where I've looked online testing is freeking expensive. At the end of the day, it's not big deal money-wise vs health-wise but there has to be something that doesn't cost a kidney to have done for what won't be seriously bad levels. ;)

I wish I could use my doctor but she's not ever going to be on board with me making myself well. My younger 30s female doctor would shit, then she'd have a stroke, then she'd shit again before kicking me out of her practice if she knew I was augmenting something she's not really helping me appropriately with. (There might be at least two heart attacks in there as well...I think after the shits...)
All my bloods are done through reqs provided by my gp. From experience I know that if I'm taking 150mg/wk all I need to do is skip a week and my levels are going to be good. I think you could get away with doing two tests. Do one at your regular protocol, then either drop your dose in half for 2-3 wks/month and do another test. My buddy goes back and forth between 250mg/wk and 125mg and hardly notices any difference. You would likely find less energy, but I do tests for my endo as well, and I don't want to risk mucking up that relationship.

If what you've done has worked in the past then you're likely good to go.