What is your favourite, but maybe not the healthiest choice meal

Have you been eating KFC for many years like I have???

Have you noticed the pieces have gotten much smaller over the last few years?
this is even when the average size of chickens has gotten bigger
I now go to Loblaws and buy their breaded chicken. Its a much better deal and just as good.
And actually in my opinion less greasy.
I think everywhere you go the food has shrunk and you pay more 😂 you will get a very small little nugget and it will be $20.

It’s like those rich restaurants I used to go to they come out with the largest white plate with the little tiny simpler-one bite meal right in the middle of your large plate and then the whole plate will be decorated with different colorful sauces and flowers and then I’ll be thinking do I eat the flower I’m starving 😂 licking the sauce off the plate.

I think everywhere you go the food has shrunk and you pay more 😂 you will get a very small little nugget and it will be $20.

It’s like those rich restaurants I used to go to they come out with the largest white plate with the little tiny simpler-one bite meal right in the middle of your large plate and then the whole plate will be decorated with different colorful sauces and flowers and then I’ll be thinking do I eat the flower I’m starving 😂 licking the sauce off the plate.
your 100 percent right

I now go to Loblaws and buy their breaded chicken. Its a much better deal and just as good.
I'll look for this after the gym tonight.

Yeh, pre-pandemic took the family there one time and our chicken was fucking small. I brushed it off as a bad batch of retarded midget chickens or something. During the pandemic I ordered close to $150 worth of buckets and sides, yeh we were hungry. Dude, their chicken was small. Were they frying baby chicks or something? They were 2 bite sized wings and legs, thighs appeared like they were halved. Since then, we’ve been going to Popeye’s for chicken. So much better tasting and proper size. Fuck KFC and the old man

Yeh, pre-pandemic took the family there one time and our chicken was fucking small. I brushed it off as a bad batch of retarded midget chickens or something. During the pandemic I ordered close to $150 worth of buckets and sides, yeh we were hungry. Dude, their chicken was small. Were they frying baby chicks or something? They were 2 bite sized wings and legs, thighs appeared like they were halved. Since then, we’ve been going to Popeye’s for chicken. So much better tasting and proper size. Fuck KFC and the old man
Had Popeyes tonight, 4 piece meal then ate the leg of my wifes 2 pieces, the fries gravy and a pop. Jesus like almost 3000 cal in one meal.
I guess that is one reason why my belly is getting pretty big, lol

Only took 15 minutes this time.

I had some life bs and was late getting supper so I grabbed a little Caesar hot and ready pepperoni and devoured it pre workout, I didn't eat the crusts though. It wasn't very good but it fueled my workout and I'm still going to be inside my calorie deficit for the day.