What Is THCV and What Are the Benefits of This Cannabinoid?

So I have a good friend who is a hemp farmer/breeder. He sent me some seeds of this new strain he has. Cant say I have ever heard of THCV, but seems very interesting.

I will def be doing this on my next run.

https://www.leafly.ca/news/cannabis-101/what-is-thcv-and-what-are-the-benefits-of-this-cannabinoid
Its suppose to be a cannabinoid that can burn fat

But with this industry still be in the wild wild West in terms of quantification of the observations and true scientific fact that people selling and making it I’ll see anything to do it THCV is useless on its own as are most other cannabinoid’s
Terpenes take the cannabinoid pass the blood brain barrier

Its more of a stimulant-like cannabinoid hence the weightloss, Red Congo among other landraces usually has higher levels of THC-V from my personal experience. My question would be is it the same effect when taken on its own or does it need to be consumed with other cannabinoids, terpenes, flavonoids, etc.

Its more of a stimulant-like cannabinoid hence the weightloss, Red Congo among other landraces usually has higher levels of THC-V from my personal experience. My question would be is it the same effect when taken on its own or does it need to be consumed with other cannabinoids, terpenes, flavonoids, etc.
Very few if any tried the true red Congo landrace

My company had a contract with the king of Zambezi

Even the red Congo there is differen now

Its the TERPENES that give all strains the effect
All the cannabinoids have synergistic effects

My research is only in regards to Bioavailability
Not the Weightloss

But you can perform true scientific tests
I have three criterion
testable
Observable
Repeatable

If you find it to reduce weight
Being placebo or actual mechanism

Is a moot point
As long as you get desired affect

The higher the bioavailability the higher the increase of desired effect

So yes have 2 other cannabinoid’s Will increase its effects
Due to the natural order of the plants

We can now synthesize Ms. cannabinoid’s

But the hemp industry is so large right now all the cannabinoids we need to come from them

Last edited:
I hope you find a winning pheno my man, keep us posted 🤞

You will need 300 seed pheno hunt
There is tech we used in my facility that can determine males 1 week after they pop

Winning pheno is useless if you don’t get it full genetics potentail

Don’t trim you flowering plants
It evoke SAR response
Reduces genetic potential

Get back to the congo 70% sativa but keeps all Congo’s insane sativa mind fuck
Very rare
Pure congo is 100 sativa
12” tall

Very few if any tried the true red Congo landrace

My company had a contract with the king of Zambezi

Even the red Congo there is differen now

Its the TERPENES that give all strains the effect
All the cannabinoids have synergistic effects

My research is only in regards to Bioavailability
Not the Weightloss

But you can perform true scientific tests
I have three criterion
testable
Observable
Repeatable

If you find it to reduce weight
Being placebo or actual mechanism

Is a moot point
As long as you get desired affect

The higher the bioavailability the higher the increase of desired effect

So yes have 2 other cannabinoid’s Will increase its effects
Due to the natural order of the plants

We can now synthesize Ms. cannabinoid’s

But the hemp industry is so large right now all the cannabinoids we need to come from them
I understand and have worked in the industry, its not too hard if you know the right people. Just no one wants to grow it because it takes 14 weeks for a true congo to flower.

I understand and have worked in the industry, its not too hard if you know the right people. Just no one wants to grow it because it takes 14 weeks for a true congo to flower.
I own Canada’s largest LP

14 weeks is and under estimated

Flowering does not start I when you switch from 18 and 6 to 12 and 12 flowering starts when you see the first crowns form

I have a process patent under trade secrets that is used to produce pure sativa this in seven weeks shorter timeframe

The thing is everybody knows how do lyou grow single cola plants

what people don’t understand

how to Achieve 12 “ long root ball by 4 inches and keep the clone under 3 inches in height before you flip it to 12 and 12

I have developed a special formulation that starts crowns forming on day 9 after flip
This allows one to concentrate on cannabinoid’s and TERPENESin last weeks

To master the plant one need to know
The five main reasons cannabis plants produce can I have a noise and TERPENES

Once an individual discovered this they can manipulate the plant to do whatever they want

Do you live on Alberta

Last edited:
The real deal Congo is near extinc
Get the genome mapped the send it iit will tell you want you have

I own Canada’s largest LP

14 weeks is and under estimated

Flowering does not start I when you switch from 18 and 6 to 12 and 12 flowering starts when you see the first crowns form

I have a process patent under trade secrets that is used to produce pure sativa this in seven weeks shorter timeframe

The thing is everybody knows how do lyou grow single cola plants

what people don’t understand

how to Achieve 12 “ long root ball by 4 inches and keep the clone under 3 inches in height before you flip it to 12 and 12

I have developed a special formulation that starts crowns forming on day 9 after flip
This allows one to concentrate on cannabinoid’s and TERPENESin last weeks

To master the plant one need to know
The five main reasons cannabis plants produce can I have a noise and TERPENES

Once an individual discovered this they can manipulate the plant to do whatever they want

Do you live on Alberta
"I own canadas largest LP" 😂 even if that was true that means you are growing mids 100%.

You know no one is reading what you are saying right? everyone is just wasting your time as much as you are wasting ours fella... 🥂

"I own canadas largest LP" 😂 even if that was true that means you are growing mids 100%.

You know no one is reading what you are saying right? everyone is just wasting your time as much as you are wasting ours fella... 🥂
Bro there is a reason certain people achien

You just repeat misinformation

Making edibles with out turning its into oil first is far from accurate

That why you buy
We sell to ALGC

You could achieve it also

Get a micro license grow exotic strains
then cute them

If you know how to
But since you can’t achieve your dreams you think now one else can either

Invest in scientific instruments
If your so smart
How do I fit 252,000 plants in a 10,000 ft2 space

How do you grow mother plants 258 in s 11x11 area

Ambient heat is what the put lamps 4-5 “ above canppy
Which is only 5600 lumens from the bulbs 135,000 linen output

I keep mine 6 inches away

We produce 200,000 lbs in each
SSMF with only 35 employees

We have 63 SSMF
100 will be online by 2024

Your an idiot
Mid

I have 500 strains
Is 100 % pure Malawi a mid

5 LP buy from us now and just manufacture

Definitely growing mids makes no sense

Your an idiot
Mid

I have 500 strains
Is 100 % pure Malawi a mid

5 LP buy from us now and just manufacture

Definitely growing mids makes no sense

You

Bro there is a reason certain people achien

You just repeat misinformation

Making edibles with out turning its into oil first is far from accurate

That why you buy
We sell to ALGC

You could achieve it also

Get a micro license grow exotic strains
then cute them

If you know how to
But since you can’t achieve your dreams you think now one else can either

Invest in scientific instruments
If your so smart
How do I fit 252,000 plants in a 10,000 ft2 space

How do you grow mother plants 258 in s 11x11 area

Ambient heat is what the put lamps 4-5 “ above canppy
Which is only 5600 lumens from the bulbs 135,000 linen output

I keep mine 6 inches away

We produce 200,000 lbs in each
SSMF with only 35 employees

We have 63 SSMF
100 will be online by 2024
Is destroyer by cannabiogen a mid
Is dark cookies by by
dr underground a mid
Is targeting cookies34% thca and 6.34 terps amid

You Don’t even know how to calculate flowering times how old can you get the more electric hi simply by harvesting them I’m referring to the colour of the trichome

Is expert haze a mid
Frozen black cherry 36% thc a mid

What type of uv bulb increase thc

When you chop a plant it keeps adding thc
Why ?? When does it stop

Is. Captain future a mid

You know nothing

What did I ruin the big dog status

I’m the only producer that manufactures pure 99.99% thca

if your in Alberta and pass clearance security
I’ll take you for a tour

Dude I’m only here trying to help people get the best product they can
i give away 85% of the profits that’s why I started it this industry if you can do it good it’s like no other industry in the world people automatically have the top five choices in the brain not like vegetables or steaks or whatever customer acquisition costs are low and they’re 100% retention if you have the best product of the cheapest prices

Giving it away without being ripped off two people that really need it was harder than making it so if you have any suggestions of humanitarian causes I would like to financially bathroom we can start a nonprofit for that cause I’m really help some people out it’s ideas it’s connections to get through the bureaucratic red tape of helping others

Giving it away without being ripped off to people that really need it was harder than making it so if you have any suggestions of humanitarian causes I would like to financially bathroom we can start a nonprofit for that calls and really help some people out its ideas it’s connections to get through the bureaucratic red tape of helping others I would appreciate any ideas you have on who and how to fund them

First you grow single cola

By using my grow method 25 lbs per light

I use . 97% less water
1/2 the lights

70% less power
Understanding physics air conditioners are very inefficient a 5 ton air conditioner will only give you 3 tons of cooling and 90% of the power is used to run the unit

Use Heat exchanger’s 5ton and Heat exchanger will give you 5 tons of cooling at 1.3 A 70% less power and Heat exchanger will remove four times the heat 20 times faster than any air conditioner air conditioners will only drop the temperature so much and only time we use our air conditioners when we want to drop the temperature from 67 to 59 to turn things purple and encourage the frost

620% less nutrients

500% less spaces in the facility footprint
75% most labour

Then there’s the science of getting Rich a simple find a demand and fill it there is a demand for a $3000 bottle of whiskey

There is also a demand for $120 gram Malawi

So a 14 week strain without vegging can I’ll be done in 10 weeks do a proper funeral hunt and you can find one that is just as potent just as crazy as in the sativa and yours just as much that comes in around nine weeks you use that certain formulation spread on day one and 10 and it’ll start to flower three weeks earlier so that nine weeks you actually flower 21 days earlier so you’re getting 21 days extra weight

For the last 14 days you can concentrate on TERPENES by dropping temps dropping relative humidity according to the vapour pressure deficit

And now you’re increasing his genetic potential to his max

But you don’t grow crazy strains all the time you go stream some 10 to 20% to 42% THC
Not everybody wants a crazy ass strains
Variety 18 different brands 1300 different products
So yes growing as a team like that was worth it when you can charge 50 to $75-$120 a gram