What is everyone running Spring 2022

Hey brother for me I like to do 2 compounds
8 weeks and 8 weeks

For me npp at 8 weeks I get what I need out of it for a Lean bulk

I also was having issues with prolactin this cycle so it’s much needed to drop the nandrolone for now

For me fast esters
Are run for 8 weeks
That’s my opinion
Tren ace , mast prop ,npp

Just how I do things personally

That's a real interesting approach to a cycle. I never really heard of that (aside from adding removing orals throughout) that actually makes sense. You could do your test base 16 weeks, and run one type of fast ester 8 weeks then last 8 weeks with a slightly tweaked goal with a diff compound for 8 weeks. Very cool.

How are you finding the dhb? I don't know much about that compound. I've heard it can have pip to it. But I've also heard it can lower e2 similar to EQ or primo but stronger as far as strength and size gains. Is dhb mixed in GSO or is it in that castor oil or other weird type of oil?

Yea I also do e3d . I love sust myself .

Sent from my SM-G981B using Tapatalk

I find it interesting that a bunch of real knowledgeable people on here seem to say sust every 2 3 or more days is ok. I mean it has prop in it which I've always understood should be EOD at least if not every day to avoid fluctuations. The other esters would have you covered for the rest of the dose but every few days the prop portion of the sust would be spiking and dropping repeatedly.

I guess I'm just confused because I've always read that the more you pin that scientifically the more stable your dose will be and less chance of sides. So I'm surprised to hear something with like 4 different esters could even be considered a good idea?

I'm not picking anyone apart. I've read this for years on many boards. But a lot of these same boards seem to say religiously to keep your levels stable as can be to avoid sides.

I never really heard of that
Learn new things every day
It comes from the contest cycle approaching
Of as you get to a certain level you change the drugs as you get leaner and closer to your goal

DHB
No severe pip
It’s bearable
Night sweats
Feel good so far will know more in few weeks

Sust DHB anavar

I find it interesting that a bunch of real knowledgeable people on here seem to say sust every 2 3 or more days is ok. I mean it has prop in it which I've always understood should be EOD at least if not every day to avoid fluctuations. The other esters would have you covered for the rest of the dose but every few days the prop portion of the sust would be spiking and dropping repeatedly.

I guess I'm just confused because I've always read that the more you pin that scientifically the more stable your dose will be and less chance of sides. So I'm surprised to hear something with like 4 different esters could even be considered a good idea?

I'm not picking anyone apart. I've read this for years on many boards. But a lot of these same boards seem to say religiously to keep your levels stable as can be to avoid sides.

The following is all my opinion, I feel very confident in calling it all fact though. That doesn't mean it is - every point is arguable, new science gets proved every day, we all have individual responses, we're all still learning, etc, etc.

The overriding thing that it's easy to lose touch with is that the thoughts we hear expressed come from the tiniest sliver of the population. Whether irl, tv or the internet. Twitter for example, I've heard that only about 3% of the western world pop post almost all the content there. If you peruse the content a lot you would think that they were espousing the views of the majority though.

Better example, closer to home is this board and myself or anyone else who posts often. Part of the reason I post a lot is because I seek either validation or a challenge to what I put up. I love it when someone posts something here that spurs me to reassess my opinion on some matter, it usually leads to either confirmation or a new opinion, I just want the facts in the end.

But the majority of my opinions don't change and when they do it's usually a slow evolution. So if you come here you'll likely see the same angle on subject X expressed by me many times as well as some others agreeing. Being human this naturally may lead to your acceptance as fact. That's a little dangerous, their may be thousands of members and lurkers who think something different but don't speak.

It's pretty easy in today's world to find examples of where the squeaky wheel gets the grease and you just know that it's a very small minority.

I said all that so I could say this. I'm not a fan of sust, I've never used it and I'd never recommend it to anyone. What influences that opinion the most is the pharma recommended dosing sched of something like 1ml/3weeks. Ludicrous but so are the pharma protocols for E and C :) Cycling at E3D is much different though.

All the points you brought up are valid for debate.

Stable vs waving - Myself as well as some others have been questioning the stable levels cultism for as long as I can remember. @Sorbate comes to mind, I remember we had a laugh one time when I called them "Stablists" or something like that. I think the best approach is kind of in the middle and I think it's simple to achieve with an ester like Enanth via frequent injections which could include anything from everyday to every 8 or 9 days depending on what you are after.
My goal here is to keep the plasma level elevated to a certain minimum but to be careful not to hit a peak that triggers sides. You can argue that sust on E3D does that same thing, waving up and down in an elevated range over 3days so what's the downside?

There is plenty to suggest that waving at either a micro or macro level is beneficial to muscle building pursuits, the simplest one to point at is that "cycling" itself is the common way to go. Rare is the dude who is on full blast all the time for years. "Supercompensation" is a thing too, proven beyond a doubt in other physiological functions.

So it depends how you define stable, how extreme you want to get. A constant IV could nail those waves down to being imperceptible and a massive shot of test base every 7 days would be unstable to say the least.

Sides - As mentioned above I don't think it's the fluctuations that get ya, it's the peaks that set off the cascade.

Disclaimer; Looks like a bit of a repetitive ramble, I'm not a doctor and have been fasting for nearly 48 hours, fully prepared to use the temporary insanity defense if I need to. 🤪

Personally I dislike pinning so I do it less than I probably should but I find 2x/w with Enth esters or longer to be fine, if I am doing a test blend I just keep it the same....maybe my levels fluctuate a bit but I am also taking orals as a pre-workout on specific days so they go up and down anyway. I have been taking MENT recently and have been back loading 29Ga slin pins and I have to say I don't mind those so much but it needs to be a spot where you're very lean like quads or it just ends up subq which the few times I have done subq shots they get red, sore, and swollen. I remember one of the VETS I knew from back in the day saying he used slin pins to pin his arms and credits that for getting his arms up to 20".

re DHB I have run it a couple times and I like it a lot. I find my limit with Mast before I start having issues with my lower back cramping up on me all the time is 200mg/w (300mg+ and I can't run). I ran DHB at 100mg/w and found it gave a similar feel in terms of strength and density and sex drive, maybe better than mast for the sex drive, I was always like half hard and ready to go in a second but I also felt like my prostate was kinda swollen too and I had to piss more often, it went away after I stopped taking it but it was kinda concerning. That said I am considering running it again.

My second run with MENT has been better than the first, I am being more liberal with the caber which I think has helped keep the sex drive functioning but I am finding I am very red like I get with EQ (current MENT dose is around 75-100mg/w along with 200 Test and 200 mast). I haven't taken my BP but I assume it's probably pretty high.

Updates :
having issues with gyno my whole history of cycling. 2022 was my first time doing a Raloxefine protocol

I have to say
It works and I don’t understand how I never did it before.
12.5mg aroamsin
60mg Raloxefine

Gyno that was becoming an issue was reduced substantially

Doing 60mg for 20 days
No sides. Noticed sensitivity and lump go down.

Much better results then whatever idiotic estrogen crashing protocols I was doing in the past

Updates :
having issues with gyno my whole history of cycling. 2022 was my first time doing a Raloxefine protocol

I have to say
It works and I don’t understand how I never did it before.
12.5mg aroamsin
60mg Raloxefine

Gyno that was becoming an issue was reduced substantially

Doing 60mg for 20 days
No sides. Noticed sensitivity and lump go down.

Much better results then whatever idiotic estrogen crashing protocols I was doing in the past
12.5mg aromasin per day?

I made the switch back to a Test/Mast/Tren mix (Dracorex which is 125mg of each...gonna start with 0.5cc 2x/w and then maybe increase to 1cc 2x/w after a week or two depending on how I am feeling). continuing my 2-4iu 5x/w of Genotropin. stanalone 20mg/madol 10mg as a pre-workout on lifting days. Cardarine before cardio which is currently 2-3x/w.

also added T3 at 50mcg/d to try to cut down over the next month prior to a vacation to Spain (10 days no kids).

I am sitting at 232lbs and about 15%bf after my run with Test/Mast/MENT, hoping to drop down to about 220lbs 10%bf by vacation time then switch to just prov and var a few days before the trip. I don't wanna bring injectables on the plane and I've felt great every time I have run this protocol. usually by about a week into the switch I look a lot leaner and sex drive is solid which is ideal cause the mrs is gonna get it haha.

Ok, I wasn't sure about that...any time someone running 19Nors tells me they are having gyno issues that is always my first ask. For me prolactin is like throwing gas on the fire for gyno.
Yes 100% same for me I have naturally high prolactin also So always have to use Prami