Welcome, Deranged

Taureau

Administrator
Welcome "@Deranged" to Canadian Brawn. I am very happy you have joined us. I hope you will be an active member and participate in the forum. We are a community of like minded individuals encompassing all ages and experience levels. We are here to help and support you in your goals. Please take a moment to reply to this thread with some information about yourself. Where are you from, how old are you, your experience level and what brought you here are good things to share.
Thank you
Bull

Welcome to CB , It would a great benefit to read the rules it would make your stay much more successful, There are friendly people here enjoy your stay. SaltyDawg

Hey everyone! I'm living in Cowtown, almost 36 yo. Always been decent shape with construction background. Switched to a white collar gig about 2 years ago and now have been getting my exercise in my home gym. Serious lifting for about 1.5 years now and the last few 2.5kilo plates in my 170kg plate collection are in near sight. In the last 3 months I have been doing a little bit of experimentation with peptides. Self taught, reading online , mostly Reddit ( I know, embarrassing, I'm sorry ). Discovered this beauty site about a month ago and have decided to end the lurking and join in the conversation.

Last edited:
Hey everyone! I'm living in Cowtown, almost 36 yo. Always been decent shape with construction background. Switched to a white collar gig about 2 years ago and now have been getting my exercise in my home gym. Serious lifting for about 1.5 years now and the last few 2.5kilo plates in my 170kg plate collection are in near sight. In the last 3 months I have been doing a little bit of experimentation with peptides. Self taught, reading online , mostly Reddit ( I know, embarrassing, I'm sorry ). Discovered this beauty site about a month ago and have decided to end the lurking and join in the conversation.
Welcome.

Nothing to be ashamed about Reddit, especially if you frequent r/steroids. Absolutely the best AAS resource IMO that's out there currently. I have even cross-posted stuff from there onto here!