WAR ON PEPS

This reminds me of when they were all worried that we would be cut off china powders for gear.
Someone will make it somewhere, the world is too interconnected.

I bet this will pass as well. The government might have sent out a letter, but it might just be that, a letter, because the government likes to pretend they are doing something, when they are really not doing shit, and the tracking and paper trail is left up to the individual suppliers that just fake everything, well because the government has no fucking clue.

This happens in every industry. Government sends down new rule, everyone fakes it to look like they are doing it, no one is doing shit, lol.
I hope your right @Sorbate bpc and tb are aweosme for healing up.

It's a feasible idea in today's ideology. If a girl can cut off her tits and take testosterone or if a guy can cut off his dick and nuts, get plastic surgeries and take estrogen because they feel uncomfortable in their body then we should be allowed to shrivel our nuts by taking testosterone to feel comfortable In our body's 😋
Someone needs to lobby for body dysmorphia like they do sex change. Instead of hating on trans and their advocates, the bodybuilding community should work towards making doctors diagnose body dysmorphia an official disease that requires testosterone prescription lol.

I wonder who lobbied for their cause.

It's a feasible idea in today's ideology. If a girl can cut off her tits and take testosterone or if a guy can cut off his dick and nuts, get plastic surgeries and take estrogen because they feel uncomfortable in their body then we should be allowed to shrivel our nuts by taking testosterone to feel comfortable In our body's 😋
My nuts are non existent already lol

Meh, we've done it much less before, we can do it again.

If peeps back then can get swole with vet grade gear and cow pellets, gym bros will adjust.
Yup back to uni vet test, eq and tren pellets lol. I think winstrol was vet grade aswell not sure.

Is there any follow up on this thread? I personally don't use any peptides but I'm curious if we've seen any impact yet ?

Someone needs to lobby for body dysmorphia like they do sex change. Instead of hating on trans and their advocates, the bodybuilding community should work towards making doctors diagnose body dysmorphia an official disease that requires testosterone prescription lol.

I wonder who lobbied for their cause.
It is already in both the ICD 10 and DSM V. One problem that needs a workaround is body dysmorphic disorder is diagnosed by a shrink, and they are prone to use psych meds and CBT before testosterone because most don't know much about TRT. If they refer the patient to a urologist or endo, the patient might get something but it depends on the view of the prescribing doctor. In my experience, endos are quicker to prescribe TRT than urologists, but they work with the same numbers. Mind-boggling.

Many great UGLs sell TRT products. Why sweat finding a doctor for it and having to jump through their potential hoops?
The blood work is the only reason I could see behind it. More risk to life insurance and more of a Hassel to get the blood work. When I get blood work I don't get test or estro cause if it's out of wack I don't have much of an excuse for it. Where as if u have an endo u can be like Yea maybe drop the test to .... and add in......
It's a bitch for me to get blood work. More then half the time I have to go 2-3 times for a successful run, they usually have to pull a Vien on my shoulder cause my arms are shot from a car accident and usually the nurse isn't experienced enough and needs to call in a doctor. Nurses confuse me, I thought about being one, sometimes still do, some of them it's like they are totally qualified and trust worthy and seem pro at what they do and u feel your in good hands where some seem like it's their first day on the job.