Want real Pharm Test

Mick

Trusted Member
My question is simple. I have been on 200 mg of ugl enanthate but I am 45 and want pharm grade and at no $. I need to get off test but are there any anabolics that won’t raise test so I can lose as little as possible

To clarify:
A. You want to be on scripted TRT
B. You're looking for compounds that will allow you to keep current muscle mass while you tank your test levels?

Perhaps it's early, but I'm a bit confused by your wording (I'm not trying to be sarcastic). Also, prescribed test does cost some $ under most health plans. I pay about $20.00 a month for the script and then factor in my monthly insurance costs and I'm at around $35.00, not to mention taxes that go towards a socialized healthcare system.

Yes, is the short answer if your dealing with a GP (total test numbers) but if you take anabolics that do not increase your total test and help you maintain muscle, they may still impact other hormones and an endocrinologist will know this or be confused and ask a lot of questions and do further testing.
If you access to private testing you can test for yourself to be 100% sure.
Alternatively, you can change to test prop and stop approx 8-10 days before blood is drawn and your total test will be tanked.

If I am misinterpreting your questions, please clarify.

thanks,
GR

I would switch to prop like GR said if your goal is to have low numbers for a test

sorry guys I have SAD and ADHD so I tend to not keep it simple & clear. But yes as Goldenrod said I want to take and also don’t know which anabolics would not increase total test. I would definitely test all relevant hormones b4 going in to see GP. My insurance covers cost of TARO-TESTOSTERONE CYPIONATE INJECTION. The ugl I used have done the job but it’s not pharm grade. I’m 45 yrs old so it’s time to do thing the right way.

Last edited:
Yes, is the short answer if your dealing with a GP (total test numbers) but if you take anabolics that do not increase your total test and help you maintain muscle, they may still impact other hormones and an endocrinologist will know this or be confused and ask a lot of questions and do further testing.
If you access to private testing you can test for yourself to be 100% sure.
Alternatively, you can change to test prop and stop approx 8-10 days before blood is drawn and your total test will be tanked.

If I am misinterpreting your questions, please clarify.

thanks,
GR
What about Primo, Anavar or others. I have googled and haven’t found the answer. II am willing to take prop if that’s the only option.

It is not easy to get prescribed if your testosterone level does not come in below range....even if it does, they will re-test you and then likely test other markers as well. Like @Goldenrod says too, If you do the prop way and they test your LH & FSH they will come back at pretty much nil and that is a dead giveaway that you've been taking exogenous testosterone and you will likely be labeled & the doc could note that in your medical records.

What about Primo, Anavar or others. I have googled and haven’t found the answer. II am willing to take prop if that’s the only option.
They could all potentially impact it & will drive your SHBG down.

If you're worried about bloodwork the only option you have is using short esters or planning a cycle around your bloodwork (provided its not sporadic)

if it's important to you to get a legal prescription AND you think you're actually deficient. Just go off the gear, do a PCT to get yourself up to your baseline and then test.

Don't be the sketchy guy that goes to a walk in clinic with bizarre blood work #s scratching your neck, begging for Test.

Be normal dude...