TRT plus DHB

flexappeal

Mast seems to be favoured and thanks to @Oldguyjiujitsu I will try Primo but I'm also curious about DHB as it falls into the low side category so I was just wondering if anyone has run a little DHB with their TRT?

yep, about to do it again too, 100 T and 70 Primo right now. Will finish this bottle of Primo then switch to DHB @100.

I believe that I need to be able to justify the AAS use level by how hard I can train. Right now just really starting up again and dealing with some injuries so very low juice level. If I can progress I will increase the second AAS by something like 100 every 2-3 weeks. I am thinking I may alternate Primo and DHT in this fashion.
Not much to report on either of them at this low level, maybe slightly better mood and skin on the Primo and I choose to believe they both benefit connective tissue even at this low amount as I certainly can feel that at higher dose.

yep, about to do it again too, 100 T and 70 Primo right now. Will finish this bottle of Primo then switch to DHB @100.

I believe that I need to be able to justify the AAS use level by how hard I can train. Right now just really starting up again and dealing with some injuries so very low juice level. If I can progress I will increase the second AAS by something like 100 every 2-3 weeks. I am thinking I may alternate Primo and DHT in this fashion.
Not much to report on either of them at this low level, maybe slightly better mood and skin on the Primo and I choose to believe they both benefit connective tissue even at this low amount as I certainly can feel that at higher dose.
You know this is exactly what I do now. If I can’t train hard and give my all, trt, if I can sort of half ass it, like right now, 250 test with 125 mast, I can can really give my all 300 test with 300 primo.
My addiction is with clen, I love the whole day energy.

Reactions: Cog