Thinking of Buying a Classic Car from the US

The Old Guy

Village idiot
As the title states I’m looking at a 73 Dodge Dart from the US.

Anyone here ever bought a classic car from the states ?

How do you plate it and can I just drive it back if I fly down ?

Will this finally get me laid ?

Your issue will be at the border, I’ve never done it myself but a buddy of mine brought back a 49 studabaker it had to stay at the border while the brokerage company looked after all the paperwork.

Plating can’t happen until all paperwork is filed at the border, then you can bring the mountain of papers to service Ontario to get an ownership.

Unless the windows are really tinted and you’re handing out candy or gin or if you want to be really sure roofies not sure it’s going to get you laid.......

Check out Town and Country Chrysler in Smiths Falls.
The owner is a buddy of mine, he is unlike other dealers and carries all sorts of old classic cars.
Might even have what you are looking for.
He also isn’t the type to fuck you. Like he says, he wants all your car sales not just the one, lol.
His name is Brad. I’d call him and ask what he has.

Sry I don’t know the phone number, but google is a wicked thing.

I was going to buy a car from the US. Like mentioned above you need to pay a company to broker it and make everything legal.

@Sorbate how can you leave the poor guy hanging on his last question... I mean it’s the least you can do. Join in with the rest of us and take a little dig at him haha

As the title states I’m looking at a 73 Dodge Dart from the US.

Anyone here ever bought a classic car from the states ?

How do you plate it and can I just drive it back if I fly down ?

Will this finally get me laid ?

It will get you laid. Don’t listen to these guys.

Here’s a story.
My dad owned a 63 split window vette with the fuel injection and 327. Thing only had 30,000 miles on it. I was 14-@5 he told me that when I got my licence I could drive it to school to show off, maybe. I’d clean that thing all the time. Even had the original knock off wheels.
Anyhow 1 week before my birthday, I was already taking my drivers training, taking my test on my birthday, I’m getting excited, I figured I’d get laid to just let some whore be seen riding in it, lol, the fucker sells it and buys a new John Deere tractor.

I fucking beat the shit out of that tractor at first because I was mad.

So yeah a cool car I figure will get you laid.