That time of year again. SAD.

Blue light therapy works excellent, i lived in Prince Rupert for many years, very low sunshine all year, not just winter...Many folks have them on their desks and in bathrooms etc. Makes a heck of a difference, especially for prairie folk used to many hours of sunshine all yr round.
Of course vitamin d and magnesium etc are paramount, but blue light therapy is excellent..

I tan in the winter, not for color, but as light therapy. So lower times but a few times a week. I use the standard beds instead of the high intensity ones.
I believe it makes me feel better.

The darkness still causes me to get lethargic.
Right now, I am having a difficult time staying motivated.

Blue light therapy works excellent, i lived in Prince Rupert for many years, very low sunshine all year, not just winter...Many folks have them on their desks and in bathrooms etc. Makes a heck of a difference, especially for prairie folk used to many hours of sunshine all yr round.
Of course vitamin d and magnesium etc are paramount, but blue light therapy is excellent..
Grew up in that area. Horrible for the lack sunshine. Kitimat is where the work is now though.

Must be a gym guy thing it fucks me up in the winter as well . I started tanning to. I may switch from taking my vitamins in capsules to injections I’ve heard it works quite a bit Better

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Must be a gym guy thing it fucks me up in the winter as well . I started tanning to. I may switch from taking my vitamins in capsules to injections I’ve heard it works quite a bit Better

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
It’s a prairie thing. Affects many and affects ladies much more.

Grew up in that area. Horrible for the lack sunshine. Kitimat is where the work is now though.
Yup I worked at the port there and was in charge of the expansion in 2017-2018. A few other places in Rupert are still booming for trades etc. Kitimat rio tinting calls me at least every month to come out and lead some projects. Not interested at all. Rupert is a cool town but SAD is very high there and lots of blue light therapy. Works great.

I tried athletic greens ag1 and with a promo code they sent a year worth of liquid vitamin d3 and k2 free. Pretty cool little deal and we will see how good the liquid is. It's definitely praised for how good of quality the product is. Anyone wants to try it use promo code rogan or huberman and the d3 k2 is free. I don't work for them just hooking you up if you want lol