Testosterone recovery

Dumbbell

If you've done a 250mg Test E or Test C cycle only, how long did it take for your natural test to recover. Mention your cycle length as well please.

If you've done a 250mg Test E or Test C cycle only, how long did it take for your natural test to recover. Mention your cycle length as well please.
I will do you 1 better, been on for roughly 2 years or more to trt to different compounds/orals etc high amounts/low amounts.

Decided to do a pct in sept, just did blood work the other day to see how i recovered, ill post the labs below.

Iv fully recovered to my natural levels, and im almost 40, i think if you do the correct pct, time things properly, and fully understand the mechanisms of how your pituitary and luteinizing hormone signal and no your testosterone half life, you can have great success with recovering. I mean its aboit bouncing back fast, sure you can just do a pct and bounce back, but i wanted to focus on full recovery, where i didn't need to use any clomid/novaldex after treatment.

My pct was 6 weeks - with bloods taken 1.5 months after pct was complete

Im currently back on .PicsArt_12-07-09.02.35.jpgPicsArt_12-07-09.02.22.jpgPicsArt_12-07-09.01.30.jpg

Last edited:
I will do you 1 better, been on for roughly 2 years or more to trt to different compounds/orals etc high amounts/low amounts.

Decided to do a pct in sept, just did blood work the other day to see how i recovered, ill post the labs below.

Iv fully recovered to my natural levels, and im almost 40, i think if you do the correct pct, time things properly, and fully understand the mechanisms of how your pituitary and luteinizing hormone signal and no your testosterone half life, you can have great success with recovering. I mean its aboit bouncing back fast, sure you can just do a pct and bounce back, but i wanted to focus on full recovery, where i didn't need to use any clomid/novaldex after treatment.

Im currently back on .View attachment 34024View attachment 34023View attachment 34020
Thats amazing, Thanks for sharing that because its something I'm worried about, but it's good to know that with the correct research and protocol you can bounce back quickly.

Im currently back on .View attachment 34024View attachment 34023View attachment 34020
What did you’re PCT consist of ?

It totally depends on the PCT, the length and dosage of PCT compounds, amount of sleep, type of food eaten.
Most people should return back to normal levels withing 6 to 12 months.
It varies since everyone is different. Also keep in mind that some people never get back to their original levels, even after one mild cycle.

It totally depends on the PCT, the length and dosage of PCT compounds, amount of sleep, type of food eaten.
Most people should return back to normal levels withing 6 to 12 months.
It varies since everyone is different. Also keep in mind that some people never get back to their original levels, even after one mild cycle.
Exactly
There is no right answer