Sustanon 250 For TRT

SaltyDawg

Trusted Member
I’ve been curious, I take Test-E Weekly for my TRT , Would there be any benifit to taking Sustanon weekly opposed to the regular Test-E . I know they do this in Europe. Love to hear your opinions on this. SaltyDawg

I’ve been curious, I take Test-E Weekly for my TRT , Would there be any benifit to taking Sustanon weekly opposed to the regular Test-E . I know they do this in Europe. Love to hear your opinions on this. SaltyDawg
Do they perscribe sustanon in canada?

No they do not, You have the choice of Test-E or C or the capsules that are terrible and creams and pellets. I would take on this myself as an experiment but I would need lots of input by advanced and experienced members . SaltyDawg

No - I doubt from a 'how do I feel' or changes in body you will see a difference between sustanon and enanthate or cypionate.
Only benefit of sustanon is the multiple esters but for TRT you can use any ester.

Pinning weekly might be a roller coaster with sust. Never liked it myself. But some love it. I dont see any benefit to sust for trt