Subq injection

Framerboy

Nevaeh RIP little 😇
Trusted Member
I have a question. My last 2 shots of hgh has left a lump one bigger then the other. Not sure if it's cause my toolbelt was rubbing against it that irritated it or was a bad shot . It feels itchy and a little swollen almost like pip . I do my shots in my stomach I've done many successful shot but the last 2 not so much . I always sterilize my area and very careful. Im wondering if this is normal? Have others had this issue? Did I go to much on a angle ? So its under my skin ? Should I go more of a 90 degree angle instead of a 40 . Hoping some vets can shine some light . Its almost like pip but more itchy.. I use 5/16ths by the way..

Have you lost fat recently? I found when I was pinning insulin in my stomach when I was really lean it would occasionally happen, less room for the injection to spread out I always thought. I am no scientist though.

I have been doing bi weekly TRT glute injections for nearly a year now, occasionally I get pip. Rarely though. I did my stomach first injection sub-q and im quite lean.. bad look - blue/red and a nice lump.

I think a large part of it is some areas are more sensitive. I usually poke at myself lightly and If I feel the needle I more over half an inch and try again. I find if I can feel the needle pinching as I put it in I'm going to have pip. If it goes in like butter with no pain it's smooth sailing

Have you lost fat recently? I found when I was pinning insulin in my stomach when I was really lean it would occasionally happen, less room for the injection to spread out I always thought. I am no scientist though.

I have been doing bi weekly TRT glute injections for nearly a year now, occasionally I get pip. Rarely though. I did my stomach first injection sub-q and im quite lean.. bad look - blue/red and a nice lump.

I think a large part of it is some areas are more sensitive. I usually poke at myself lightly and If I feel the needle I more over half an inch and try again. I find if I can feel the needle pinching as I put it in I'm going to have pip. If it goes in like butter with no pain it's smooth sailing
I have stubborn lowe fat . Its so strange its like I'm having a reaction to the baq water or something

I have stubborn lowe fat . Its so strange its like I'm having a reaction to the baq water or something
My experience with this is kinda strange. I've had some minor irritation a few times but nothing crazy, and only in the stomach. The part that's really strange and maybe just a fluke is that I've never heard about it IRL, only on the boards.

Best suggestion I can think of is make sure you stay at least 3 inches away from your belly button, that area has a fucked up structure. And remember you can do this almost literally anywhere else, I usually go right at the top of my thigh under the underwear

I had this happen randomly around week 3 on 2iu/day. I would develop a large lump, red, itchy, slightly warm. Day after it would be a defined lump, more red and itchy. Day 3 it would diminish, day 4 it was a full on bruise (yellow/purple)

Slow injection technique, always post shower, very sanitary prep and post inject.

As randomly as it arrived, stopped happening altogether. At the time I thought it was my belly so I pinned my legs and had the same reaction occur. Now it hasn’t reappeared again. Hair and nails growing like crazy, still waiting for the recovery improvement; 2.5 months in.

My experience with this is kinda strange. I've had some minor irritation a few times but nothing crazy, and only in the stomach. The part that's really strange and maybe just a fluke is that I've never heard about it IRL, only on the boards.

Best suggestion I can think of is make sure you stay at least 3 inches away from your belly button, that area has a fucked up structure. And remember you can do this almost literally anywhere else, I usually go right at the top of my thigh under the underwear
ditto - did hundreds of slin pin stomach injections and never once had a lump or any irritation. I have never tried generic.
Most I ever did was 3 IU in on spot which is not much. I'm not 5% BF so I have no issues. If i didn't like it I would use a slin pin in my shoulder, thighs, or chest.

ditto - did hundreds of slin pin stomach injections and never once had a lump or any irritation. I have never tried generic.
Most I ever did was 3 IU in on spot which is not much. I'm not 5% BF so I have no issues. If i didn't like it I would use a slin pin in my shoulder, thighs, or chest.
I believe that generic as far as injecting is likely the same as pharma. If I avoid the belly fat, no sub q injection gives me issues.
I have also found that generic gh is likely close to real gh, (maybe more joint sides) because when I run gh or CJC/IPAM I get the exact same lower back pumps and thick feeling hands.

One day when I finally put some effort into finding real gh (where I don't have to learn bitcoin, lol) I will give it a try and see if I get the same effects, but I'm thinking I will get the same. I think the biggest difference is you know exactly what you are injecting into yourself with real gh.
That is also why I tried the CJC/IPAM to see if I would get the same sides, because I figure who is going to fake CJC/IPAM because its legal and easily obtainable.

I'm pretty lean and get something similar. I think a lot of dudes here shoot IM as they are taking more per week and too much via subq will give more noticeable lumps/redness for the injection site.

I noticed when I changed to MCT based oil it was much less of a golf ball size but still there, more fatty areas like my glutes didn't leave as big as a mark and injecting EOD while rotating sites so its smaller amount that is more spread out. Might try chest or traps next like @Sorbate suggested... I'll let you guinea pig the calves though lol @Framerboy

I'm pretty lean and get something similar. I think a lot of dudes here shoot IM as they are taking more per week and too much via subq will give more noticeable lumps/redness for the injection site.

I noticed when I changed to MCT based oil it was much less of a golf ball size but still there, more fatty areas like my glutes didn't leave as big as a mark and injecting EOD while rotating sites so its smaller amount that is more spread out. Might try chest or traps next like @Sorbate suggested... I'll let you guinea pig the calves though lol @Framerboy
Hahaha @Sorbate is an animal . I'm only doing 4IU atm

Your crazy hahaha but I did give it some thought
You didn't pin your chest? Come on dude, man up and do it and you will see it is nothing. Put some gh in thee, lol.
But if you decide to put oil in there don't go over 1/2 cc the first time or it may ache.

You didn't pin your chest? Come on dude, man up and do it and you will see it is nothing. Put some gh in thee, lol.
But if you decide to put oil in there don't go over 1/2 cc the first time or it may ache.
My chest is small i feel it will it go right through

My chest is small i feel it will it go right through
Its a 5/16" insulin needle, it will barely go past the skin.

I promise you, you will be fine. And if something happens, I'll fly down so you can kick my ass, lol.

Unless you give yourself an infection, that's all on you, lol.

Its a 5/16" insulin needle, it will barely go past the skin.

I promise you, you will be fine. And if something happens, I'll fly down so you can kick my ass, lol.

Unless you give yourself an infection, that's all on you, lol.
Hahahaha