SODIUM chloride vs Bacterialistic water

Griffin

Trusted Member
Hi ,guys What is the difference between these two compounds and can sodium chloride be used as a substitute in the case of reconstituting gh or even pt141. thx

Sodium Chloride = Salt

If you're talking the sterile water with less than 1% sodium chloride, it can be used just fine if you're going to be injecting right away. However I would not use it in a solution where you will be drawing from multiple times over the course of several days/weeks because there is nothing in it to prevent bacteria build-up.

Sodium Chloride = Salt

If you're talking the sterile water with less than 1% sodium chloride, it can be used just fine if you're going to be injecting right away. However I would not use it in a solution where you will be drawing from multiple times over the course of several days/weeks because there is nothing in it to prevent bacteria build-up.
They're is a huge shortage of bac water lol never thought I'd see the day haha trying to buy it in bulk for the price break but they're all gone. Guess I'll have to go to plan B and get it individually from ......