Silver

I was just telling my wife with the way things are going it might be prudent to cash in on investments and buy gold bullion.
Gold and silver are getting hard to find, everything seems to be back order, 4 weeks more on waiting for pre-order and i don't trust this pre-order option yet

Check out border Border gold ..........

They sell online, I always had a buddy of my buy some for me every time he went to Vancouver. Silver and gold, silver is good cause of lower denominations, however you can get gold in smaller than 1oz coins. Also something about $ amount flying under the radar IIRC $3000 @ a time. May be a dollar short and a day late seem like people are getting wise as things heat up covid wise.....

Check out border Border gold ..........

They sell online, I always had a buddy of my buy some for me every time he went to Vancouver. Silver and gold, silver is good cause of lower denominations, however you can get gold in smaller than 1oz coins. Also something about $ amount flying under the radar IIRC $3000 @ a time. May be a dollar short and a day late seem like people are getting wise as things heat up covid wise.....

Looks like they are all pre order as well.....

Hate to break it to you but no one has it in stock at the moment and don’t expect that to change for a very long time, if ever.

I prefer gold over fiat currency. Was going to buy a lot more a few months ago. Now regretting waiting.
Canadian money is garbage. Last week CAD dropped. My savings did not.
hopefully predictions are right that say could push to upwards of $8000 USD per ounce after the US financial collapse.

Many years ago we were involved in placer mining, we had 7 leases ourselves that we mined. I knew a lot of miners across the province, back then you could buy gold right off the mining site in mason jars. I knew guys that had dozens of jars with multiple sized gold from dust to thumb nail size.

If only I knew then what I know now.

I saw a few sellers on kijji and goldsilver bull had some 100oz bars drastically marked up. Ive used them before but I would not pay that much over spot price