semaglutide

Someone asked this 2 days ago i believe. I would search for that thread. Dont think there was many that have used it

Someone asked this 2 days ago i believe. I would search for that thread. Dont think there was many that have used it
Saw this coming, if you have ever doubted the effect of social media this is a good example. I called this surge in interest back on Thursday. In this case it's the Joe Rogan effect. On Thursday he had Iliza Shlesinger on and they briefly discussed it, I told my buddy to buy some stock with whoever owns it, prepare for ads to be flooding in and boards to be lit up with discussion.
I don't know shit about the markets but would be interested to see/hear if there has been a noticeable effect if any of y'all know.

Also @slowmo79 another member did a good thread about his experience with it, search @animal-inside 's posts for "ozempic"

Edit- it probably got a bump from the kardashians a while ago too, they are not really in my circle of interest though, Rogan was the first social media mention I noticed