SAS Rogue Heroes

Omg if you enjoyed band of brothers you will love this series. Season 1 is out. I hear they will make 3 seasons

It's a great story. Reminds me of the series rat patrol from my childhood
You can watch The Rat Patrol on Youtube if you want a trip down memory lane.

Which streaming service?
I use Syncler - almost as fast as Netflix for picking up the show and 20 bucks a year plus you need real debrid or premiumize which is 13 euros for every 6 months. It is on demand and has almost every movie and TV show within hours of it being on the tube plus all the old stuff. It is a clone of TVZion.
It looks like Netflix (layout of movies / shows and will even play like netflix if you choose that option and auto play the best stream.
Total cost for more TV than I could ever watch - Syncler plus membership $20 a year, $26 euros a year for Real Debrid, and I already have a VPN but if I didn't the cost of a VPN.
It auto updates, and is there are now versions you can download that have the built in providers so you don't have to plug in where it should go and look for streams. The best way is to join a Syncler Group and ask questions, the community is very helpful with answers but once set up - you are done. Turn it on and it works and has for over a year straight.

band of brothers is num 1 for sure just watch a movie called the big red one made in 1981 reminded me of it i cant get enough of ww2 movies and docs ill def be checking out the sas rogue heroes

I use Syncler - almost as fast as Netflix for picking up the show and 20 bucks a year plus you need real debrid or premiumize which is 13 euros for every 6 months. It is on demand and has almost every movie and TV show within hours of it being on the tube plus all the old stuff. It is a clone of TVZion.
It looks like Netflix (layout of movies / shows and will even play like netflix if you choose that option and auto play the best stream.
Total cost for more TV than I could ever watch - Syncler plus membership $20 a year, $26 euros a year for Real Debrid, and I already have a VPN but if I didn't the cost of a VPN.
It auto updates, and is there are now versions you can download that have the built in providers so you don't have to plug in where it should go and look for streams. The best way is to join a Syncler Group and ask questions, the community is very helpful with answers but once set up - you are done. Turn it on and it works and has for over a year straight.
I can second syncler. It’s unreal for the price. I don’t use a VPN as real debrid uses encrypted servers, so your ISP doesn’t know what data is being streamed.

@Goldenrod i also use the syncler plus, do you think that’s worth the subscription?

I can second syncler. It’s unreal for the price. I don’t use a VPN as real debrid uses encrypted servers, so your ISP doesn’t know what data is being streamed.

@Goldenrod i also use the syncler plus, do you think that’s worth the subscription?
If you mean do I think $20 dollars a year for unlimited TV and movies that work as good as netflix is worth it - yes. You can't use Syncler without a membership anymore anyway the last I checked so it's 20 regardless for the plus plus. Still a great deal.
Yes you are getting cached movies and shows from Real Debrid but do you have any information to indicate the ISP doesn't know where the data is coming from and what you are doing? I'm not saying you are wrong but the IT guys I know always use the same VPN on their smart tv as they do on their computer and I do the same.
If you streaming and read the data the ISP sees which I have the ability to do so, it shows up as Netflix. If you are downloading to watch later, which is not allowed, I wouldn't do that without a VPN without reading an article from someone well known indicating it is safe.

When it comes down to it, a way into your network is through your smart TV's if you do online banking, etc. so having a VPN running on your TV is a good idea anyway. You get up to 6 devices per year for one subscription on Nord or PIA.

Interested to hear what you indicate on real debrid or Premiumize.

If you mean do I think $20 dollars a year for unlimited TV and movies that work as good as netflix is worth it - yes. You can't use Syncler without a membership anymore anyway the last I checked so it's 20 regardless for the plus plus. Still a great deal.
Yes you are getting cached movies and shows from Real Debrid but do you have any information to indicate the ISP doesn't know where the data is coming from and what you are doing? I'm not saying you are wrong but the IT guys I know always use the same VPN on their smart tv as they do on their computer and I do the same.
If you streaming and read the data the ISP sees which I have the ability to do so, it shows up as Netflix. If you are downloading to watch later, which is not allowed, I wouldn't do that without a VPN without reading an article from someone well known indicating it is safe.

When it comes down to it, a way into your network is through your smart TV's if you do online banking, etc. so having a VPN running on your TV is a good idea anyway. You get up to 6 devices per year for one subscription on Nord or PIA.

Interested to hear what you indicate on real debrid or Premiumize.
When I downloaded syncler last year there was an option to upgrade to the paid version, which I did. But I believe the free version worked as well, I don’t recall the difference but real debris is required either way.

I remember reading through some of the real debrid threads on Reddit regarding VPN’s. I believe the consensus was that the data is from an encrypted server, and therefore the ISP cannot tell what is being streamed, other than data is coming from a specific site. So completely different than the old days of downloading torrents and getting scare tactic letters from HBO in the mail.

I could be wrong, and there’s nothing wrong with using a VPN. I’ve been using syncler for a year without any issues regarding illegal streaming. Perhaps I’ll look into it again.

Where are you purchasing real debrid for 26 euros for 12 months? On their website they are charging 16 euros for 6 months.

I found a few threads regarding VPN:

Last edited: