REAL BODYBUILDING PODCAST Ep.35 | Sergio Oliva Jr.

You ever watch him and Luke.
It’s my favourite podcast.

I've really been enjoying all the stuff Fouad puts out on his channel. I may have mentioned on here before that I am surprised about his lack of technical knowledge in the sport. That's just about some basic facts I'm surprised he doesn't know and now I think that is probably because he has relied on his coaches for so long (and he has had some of the best coaches) so now he just shows up and puts in the work.

Nothing wrong with that approach I suppose, especially since he has had a pretty good career going that way.

Anyways, for the most part that's not what his podcasts are about. It's mostly just good bullshitting with guys involved in the sport and it makes me wish i was in the room with them.

Great content, would recommend...

I've really been enjoying all the stuff Fouad puts out on his channel. I may have mentioned on here before that I am surprised about his lack of technical knowledge in the sport. That's just about some basic facts I'm surprised he doesn't know and now I think that is probably because he has relied on his coaches for so long (and he has had some of the best coaches) so now he just shows up and puts in the work.

Nothing wrong with that approach I suppose, especially since he has had a pretty good career going that way.

Anyways, for the most part that's not what his podcasts are about. It's mostly just good bullshitting with guys involved in the sport and it makes me wish i was in the room with them.

Great content, would recommend...
What I love is you get actual honesty without the looking cool bullshit.
Like when they were asked about gh. Both said they have no idea of it does anything. Luke said it was a cosmetic drug, but since everyone else runs it, so does he just in case.
Or that Luke used to run high amounts, but found he felt like shit and couldn’t train properly, once he lowered the amounts, he felt a lot better and trained better.
I also like how they both say, stop doing the fancy training crap at the start, hit your basics, get strong and grow.
I can hardly wait every week until their show comes on.
Fouad is ok, but I relate to Luke more because we have the same personality.

Every time I get to Youtube I wind up watching people beat on each other. I should investigate some of this stuff.
Well don’t expect anything close to scholarly from those two. Fart jokes maybe, lol.