Quad tendon repair!

Cain

Trusted Member
Merry Christmas all!

I had an accident Thursday morning that resulted in my tendons from my quad being tore off.
Had surgery yesterday morning to reattach the tendons by drill holes in the knee cap then thread and stich the tendons back on.

any experience with this from any? Your input on your recovery would help tremendously.
Currently immobile for a month and then I can start to do therapy.
I'll most likely use BP 157 but, I'll wait a couple of weeks to make sure things are healing correctly.
I go back next Thursday for a check up. Any thing I should be asking the surgeon??
Lol Dec is not my month, last year was the heart attack Dec 30 this year meh! Let's fuck a leg up to go with the bad hips and back 🤪

Hey brother.
Sorry to hear about the accident but glad you’re on the mend.

I can’t speak for full blown (see what I did there, haha) tears. However a few years back had a partial patellar tendon tear. No amount of therapy worked. However once I added in low dose generic gh things got better as the months went on. Obviously I kept up with the therapy but that’s the only change I made along the way and from that point it got better.

Also no surgery on my end so not sure if the recovery would be longer because of that or hell even shorter? Anyways if it ever happened again I’d probably venture down the peptide route as an addition to low dose gh.

Hope it gets better. Stay positive and good luck throughout the recovery process brother.

Cheers
FB

Thank you! All information is welcome and appreciated.
BP157 is definitely going to be in my arsenal. Probably low dose npp on top of my trt.
Read about 6 months minimum is typically the turn around for this recovery. I have bunch of ?s written down for the surgeon next week.
Cheers and thank you