Prosum.

@Funnyman ya its got some bite to it :) But still smooth. Tho I think I got an overload of Guaiacol between this and the tren a I got lol... Its all I can taste now lol.

For anyone wondering, it went in and out a 27 g slin pin pretty easy. Makes pinning that much easier. Popped it into that little muscle right by your elbow lol

Last edited:
@Funnyman ya its got some bite to it :) But still smooth. Tho I think I got an overload of Guaiacol between this and the tren a I got lol... Its all I can taste now lol. Pre-work out tasted funny lol

Oh ya it went in and out through a 27 g slin pin for anyone wondering. Makes pinning that much easier. Popped it into that little muscle right by your elbow lol
I call that the "jerk off" muscle

Your tren A has guaiacol? That doesn't seem right

@Funnyman ya its got some bite to it :) But still smooth. Tho I think I got an overload of Guaiacol between this and the tren a I got lol... Its all I can taste now lol. Pre-work out tasted funny lol

Oh ya it went in and out through a 27 g slin pin for anyone wondering. Makes pinning that much easier. Popped it into that little muscle right by your elbow lol[/QUOTE

I know when I had my first couple of vials if was pure Guaiacol....now it's mixed with mct so it a good start.

I call that the "jerk off" muscle

Your tren A has guaiacol? That doesn't seem right

Many many labs use guaiacol in tren ace. It keeps it from going cloudy. Nobody has ever been able to tell me exactly why tren ace goes cloudy with regular solvents or why guaiacol works to eliminate it. Lots of speculation, but no facts.

Regardless the are more labs to use it than don’t. Even if they claim the don’t. You’ll know by the smell even though tren ace has a chemical smell to begin with.

Many many labs use guaiacol in tren ace. It keeps it from going cloudy. Nobody has ever been able to tell me exactly why tren ace goes cloudy with regular solvents or why guaiacol works to eliminate it. Lots of speculation, but no facts.

Regardless the are more labs to use it than don’t. Even if they claim the don’t. You’ll know by the smell even though tren ace has a chemical smell to begin with.
Wow, never knew tren a would do that. Never had an issue with my 2 year old prosum. Never noticed any guaicol smell

Wow, never knew tren a would do that. Never had an issue with my 2 year old prosum. Never noticed any guaicol smell

It doesn’t go cloudy overtime. Once it cools post brew it gets cloudy. A little guck addresses this issue.

I can’t say that prosum uses it. It’s been a long time since the owner and I have spoken.

We used to chat quite a bit, but lost touch after they left cm when doublewide whored it out and a bunch of sources left because of it amongst some other bullshit that was being pulled.....

Staff left shortly after then the new cm was built.

Regardless.... it’s commonly used in tren ace preps.

It doesn’t go cloudy overtime. Once it cools post brew it gets cloudy. A little guck addresses this issue.

I can’t say that prosum uses it. It’s been a long time since the owner and I have spoken.

We used to chat quite a bit, but lost touch after they left cm when doublewide whored it out and a bunch of sources left because of it amongst some other bullshit that was being pulled.....

Staff left shortly after then the new cm was built.

Regardless.... it’s commonly used in tren ace preps.

Pro is a great guy! If he was using it in any preparation he would make it known. He’s always been very up front with me about this stuff when I’ve made product inquiries. I personally think it’s bad practice not to inform customers about the use of super solvents, etc. as some of us have adverse reactions.

Sorry for the somewhat thread derailment.

Pro is a great guy! If he was using it in any preparation he would make it known. He’s always been very up front with me about this stuff when I’ve made product inquiries. I personally think it’s bad practice not to inform customers about the use of super solvents, etc. as some of us have adverse reactions.

My comments aren’t about what prosum does or doesn’t do. I don’t use them. I wasn’t insinuating that they would mislead their customers.

I am telling you though that the majority of tren ace out there has, to some degree, guaiacol in it. Most don’t react to it. It’s others that people have reactions to.... specifically EO in most cases.

My comments aren’t about what prosum does or doesn’t do. I don’t use them. I wasn’t insinuating that they would mislead their customers.

I am telling you though that the majority of tren ace out there has, to some degree, guaiacol in it. Most don’t react to it. It’s others that people have reactions to.... specifically EO in most cases.

i sampled some test last week that has EO in it, and the redness, swelling and warmth at injection site is A LOT. Tried a different brand of test as a sample shot today and hoping not to get a reaction from it.

not that it'd ever happen, but listing the % of BA and BB would also be nice to know, on top of which products contain EO, guaiacol, other SuperSolvents, etc.

One aspect is that It's because customers are demanding higher milligram products that many solvents are needed.

Yep he does mate, its right on the bottle that there is guaiacol. Well in the winstrol I got atleast lol.

Yep, well I had that winstrol, but when you say Allergic.. What happens ? What side effects is it ?
Lol, I thought you were being sceptical about Prosum then I read above you bought some. I didn’t delete my post quick enough, sry dude
Bad swelling and redness