Properly storing HGH

I use what I can without too much issue. So using opti it was 1 iu a day, wihth CJC/Ipam it 60 mcg of each every day.

ANy more than that and my siatica starts to flare and for some reason I get bad back pumps.

At 3 iu a day my wrists hurt so bad its tough to cut meat or pick up boxes. And I can barely bend over to pick up the throw pillows when I make the bed in the morning, lol. I get this effect with both generic gh (from different places) and CJC/Ipam

Interesting. I’ve never ran HGH before. I’m just looking for a better sense of well being and anti-aging benefits. Had originally thought of 4 units/day split am/pm but am going to do 2/pm. Was going to do:

250mg/week Sust
200mg/week Primo
4 units HGH/day

But I’m changing that to:

250mg/week Sust
2 units HGH/day
and run that for 2 years.

There I finally made up my mind lol.
Low and safe. Should feel awesome for a 57 year old dude hahaha.

Interesting. I’ve never ran HGH before. I’m just looking for a better sense of well being and anti-aging benefits. Had originally thought of 4 units/day split am/pm but am going to do 2/pm. Was going to do:

250mg/week Sust
200mg/week Primo
4 units HGH/day

But I’m changing that to:

250mg/week Sust
2 units HGH/day
and run that for 2 years.

There I finally made up my mind lol.
Low and safe. Should feel awesome for a 57 year old dude hahaha.
Depends on how you react you may not even need 2 iu.
My thought was I didn’t want to interrupt my night time pulse so i took 1 iu in the morning. With CJC/Ipam I use it about 20 min before bed.

I took 1 iu for like 6 months.

Primo if you have no prostate issues would be a great addition.

But yeah 250 of sust a week should be more than safe enough for 57. I know I’ll still be running 500 a week for a few months a year at 57.

I can only speak about 4 script products and their instructions. The only one that could not stay in the back of the fridge/not freezer was Sero. Serostim was OK for 30 days (I think) at room temp. I don't have an insert or I would post it. I'm sure you can find it - every other brand stated it should be immediately be taken from the cold delivery case and put in the back of the fridge.
Anyway do what you want but GH if you get legit confirmed via scanner script HGH is a lot to of cash to mess around with. Will it deteriorate to being useless I firmly doubt it but it will lose its potency (I assume). The reason was not given for cold storage other than the product being very fragile.

I can only speak about 4 script products and their instructions. The only one that could not stay in the back of the fridge/not freezer was Sero. Serostim was OK for 30 days (I think) at room temp. I don't have an insert or I would post it. I'm sure you can find it - every other brand stated it should be immediately be taken from the cold delivery case and put in the back of the fridge.
Anyway do what you want but GH if you get legit confirmed via scanner script HGH is a lot to of cash to mess around with. Will it deteriorate to being useless I firmly doubt it but it will lose its potency (I assume). The reason was not given for cold storage other than the product being very fragile.
After hearing what u said I tossed mine in the fridge

I keep my gh kits in the fridge, butter compartment along with the insulin to be exact. I keep my igf in the freezer until reconstituted. It's probably good on the shelf for a lot longer than people think but I'd rather be safe and keep it cool. Insulin isn't too scary if you're smart and do your research before using, I've dabbled but I wouldn't recommend it unless you really understand how to use it.

I use 1.5iu of gh in the am and pm ATM. I load one syringe with 4.5iu and get 3 pins out of it because I'm a cheap dirty birdy and want to save pins.

I had put the not reconstituted product in the freezer before, but I don’t know if I would again. No one knew if it would hurt it or not.
In vac vails and since its powder, not sure how freezing would be bad, but I just keep it in the fridge.

The last gh I had was over a year old and I got the same sides always get when I used it.

I have siatica in my left leg and it always acts up when I run gh. Gh can cause nerve issues (can’t remember why) and that nerve gets pissed, lol.
I’ve always stored in my freezer and have not seen any less efficacy form frozen vs non frozen, but I’d listen more to @Goldenrod and @gondar1 on this one.

I keep my gh kits in the fridge, butter compartment along with the insulin to be exact. I keep my igf in the freezer until reconstituted. It's probably good on the shelf for a lot longer than people think but I'd rather be safe and keep it cool. Insulin isn't too scary if you're smart and do your research before using, I've dabbled but I wouldn't recommend it unless you really understand how to use it.

I use 1.5iu of gh in the am and pm ATM. I load one syringe with 4.5iu and get 3 pins out of it because I'm a cheap dirty birdy and want to save pins.
You pin with the same needle 3 times, lol.

I use what I can without too much issue. So using opti it was 1 iu a day, wihth CJC/Ipam it 60 mcg of each every day.

ANy more than that and my siatica starts to flare and for some reason I get bad back pumps.

At 3 iu a day my wrists hurt so bad its tough to cut meat or pick up boxes. And I can barely bend over to pick up the throw pillows when I make the bed in the morning, lol. I get this effect with both generic gh (from different places) and CJC/Ipam
In my first years i had trouble doing bench press , it would put pressure on the carpel and it hurted really bad also !! Faded away with time hahaha

Addicts reuse the same needle 100x and only some of them get their arm amputated 🙃
I'm started to get interested in hgh and peptides. Maybe this time next year after reading more.

Plan for it but don't do it and learn all my mistakes and plan for it again, learn all my mistakes THEN I'll start doing them.... If they're still around.... I tried slin last year first did 5post w/o then 5pre then 5&5 and so on... I won't do it preworkout if/when I do it in the future. I don't like anything but water for intra workouts.

Hgh how long dose the carpel last for, like would doing it post workout help avoid carpel and unbearablr backpumps?
I take taurine preworkout when I take anything known to cause back pumps, sometimes seems to works sometimes doesnt

You not worried about getting an infecxtion? Or do you wipe the needle between each time
I only reuse for peptides and hgh for convenience and I keep them in the fridge. I used to wipe them but out of laziness I usually don't. I know diabetics who reuse their insulin pen far days without refrigeration and they're fine so I'm not worried but I don't necessarily recommend it.

For safety please everyone use fresh pins. Also swab the stopper and your skin clean

I worry about ordering GH or peptides in the heat of summer. Any perspective here?

I kind of chuckle when people talk about how “gentle” they are when even adding bact water to the vile, how they store it, etc., etc.. Yet if you think about what the product went through before it arrives on your doorstep, and it still works, you come to realize it must be more robust than we think. Having said that, I still do all the things mentioned above lol. Go ahead and order in the summer, think about those that don’t live in cold climates, where it’s always warm in comparison to us. Just do it lol.

I have read that it is important to keep refrigerated after reconstituted, it can degrade up to 75% if it gets too warm.