PED's for Olympic Runners

ClearWater

SPQR
Trusted Member
Some of the Olympic sprinters have tested positive for PED's. Have distance or marathon runners ever tested positive? What products were they using? This is kinda like a Lanz Armstron kinda deal, where he used test undecylenate or something. What would be the benefit of PED's to endurance athletes?

I thought Lance only blood doped. I use cardarine as well... It doesn't do much for me as far as endurance goes.

edit.. Lance also used Test.

Cardarine does a lot for me endurance wise so probably a lot of them use that.

Blood doping perhaps EPO

iirc lance used Test, Cortisone, EPO, Blood doping with his own saved blood, GH, diuretics probably more stuff, designer stuff was surging around that time too. Used all that for the same reasons any athlete would, most of them are fairly obvious. The cortisone was for weight loss (probably injuries too) but I've never been able to nail down how they used it for that purpose exactly, seems to be a deep secret or at least no one will tell me lol.

I bet he used a bunch of other stuff but the things I listed are what he was caught for or admitted to. I fucking hate that guy btw, I'll be grumpy about even hearing his name till my head hits the pillow tonight. Not the drug use itself but the way he abused a fucking ton of innocent people surrounding it, pretty much ruined some lives, careers and financial situations. I dream about meeting him when I'm with one of the boys "Holy shit you are Lance Armstrong aren't you? Hang on I want you to meet my son!" "Son it's your lucky day, this is Lance Armstrong! He is probably the biggest fucking scumbag loser assholes you will ever lay eyes on in you life! Now get the fuck outta here lance before you get hurt"

I googled Lance and Andriol, and @gondar1 is right about the other stuff, according to this website:

I've NEVER thought of taking cortisone, because it's catabolic.... weight loss or cutting seems like the most obvious reason.

I'm wondering if his drug regimen is listed in a documentary to show what he took for different training purposes, and the timing that the doctors used to create his schedule to maximize the benefits of the conpounds.

@gondar1 i haven't googled it yet, but i had no idea that he wrecked peoples' lives and careers.

maybe some night when i'm working door at a highend club he'll drop by and i'll pass along a Gondar1's finest man-to-man greeting when's Lance is obviously harassing someone else in the establishment :)

My athletes only ever used test prop or gh. But i know a bunch south of the border like mast. Get stronger and quicker with no real size gain.

A few top boxer recently have been testing positive for Clen...must be in vogue again for cutting weight.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

My athletes only ever used test prop or gh. But i know a bunch south of the border like mast. Get stronger and quicker with no real size gain.

A few top boxer recently have been testing positive for Clen...must be in vogue again for cutting weight.

Clen actually makes sense to me only because i've used it.

i've never tried cortisone, so it's a grey area for my brain to associate with physical training and endurance performance...

that said....Check Drops rank in my top 5 favorite conpounds of all times because of the drive it creates in you.

@ClearWater

I think they used the cortisone to melt fat away by directly injecting it into fat using one of those multi injection devices. Fucked if I can remember what they are called but its like an attatchment that goes on the tip of a syringe (or similar), instead of one needle it is a square pad about 1.5 x 1.5 inches that has like 50-100 tiny needles so you get that many shots with one pull of the trigger.

When I was really following drug testing stuff I probably had 50 bookmarks about lance alone that I could have sent you. I ended up deleting them all because they were just a source of aggravation that I had no way to resolve. Pretty fucking despicable shit he did, surprised nobody took him out frankly. Worth checking into as a human interest story alone. GRRRR

Last edited: