Oysters

I gave up alcohol completely

I’m also a hard core Prohibitionist now though...
I almost have, I have the odd beer, probably one or two a month but other than that I don't drink at all.
I also understand the prohibitionist part too because alcohol is evil, it brings no good and people poison themselves with it daily. It wouldn't hurt my feelings or affect me if alcohol was no longer available.

Clover Leaf Smoked Oysters are pretty effing tasty. When I first moved to BC, went down to Seattle for the weekend with a few buddies. Drank and feasted like kings. Which reminded me of when I first tried fresh oysters at the Seattle Mariners bar called the mariner or something along those lines. Sprinkle of tobacco and tequila on those oysters. Very tasty.

I almost have, I have the odd beer, probably one or two a month but other than that I don't drink at all.
I also understand the prohibitionist part too because alcohol is evil, it brings no good and people poison themselves with it daily. It wouldn't hurt my feelings or affect me if alcohol was no longer available.

my thoughts exactly. Something is either constructive or its destructive. I don’t think there’s any constructive way to use alcohol, it will only become a worsening problem. The only reason it’s legal is because the government can use it to keep you detached from reality and not caring about important things anymore. You just become a good little obedient tax payer.

if you can realize this and use it to handle your moderation, then it’s not a problem. I’d be willing to say most people cant.

I enjoy drinking, am a very happy drunk. I understand that most can't say that. I'm more on the line of decriminalizing everything.

BACK OT OYSTERS: I ate a can as soon as I came home and had my finger on the pull tab of a second before I stopped myself.

I enjoy drinking, am a very happy drunk. I understand that most can't say that. I'm more on the line of decriminalizing everything.

BACK OT OYSTERS: I ate a can as soon as I came home and had my finger on the pull tab of a second before I stopped myself.
I'm the same way, I enjoy drinking one evening on a Friday or Saturday. Usually taking a rest day the following day anyway.