Overeating and smoking weed

Thats what Ive found as well. Cbd is very expensive and never did anything for me. But I am an occasional smoker so my tolerance is higher. CBD is one substance that you will need to keep increasing the dose to get the same effects unless you take breaks. Personally Im a huge advocate for Marijuana but I think the healing effects are overblown.
I totally agree with you . I’m just an occasional smoker as well, I take two puffs and I’m done for the night lol.. I need to build up my tolerance and find a low thc/high cbd strain. I decarbonized a bunch of weed last weekend which I’m gonna try to make a topical cream as well as capsules

Recently, I was having insomnia.. (due to some other private matter)
So I started smoking weed before bed.

It's basically been a disaster.
I feel kind of " heart burny". And tend to kind of sleepwalk to the fridge and eat cheese or a bowl of cereal in the middle of the night.
This is not good. Gained 6 pounds . While not lifting (injury)..

So. . Don't smoke weed when you shouldn't be eating.
Or ever really.
After being sober quite a while, smoking a joint puts me back into that paranoid headspace. Instead of going to my favorite bar, I'll start thinking. Ohh. I go here too much, the cute waitress will think I'm ___'fill blank with negative self talk'..

Iono how I went so long in life walking around stoned , and like .. having Lazy workouts. Minimizing gains..

Yeah. I'm stopping again . A couple palm bays is good enough. No paranoia and only just feel guilty about the sugar.

Cheers. Fuck weed.
Weed increases metabolism so much that it more than offsets the munchies. They've compared bmi of stoners vs regular people and stoners tend me to skinnier. I try to avoid it when bulking since it doesn't really increase my appetite.

For sleep there's a few options that can help you get to sleep and potentially even get better quality sleep unlike weed which does the opposite.

Id start with a lemon balm extract. If that doesn't work give bacopa a shot. If that fails melatonin does a good job.

I totally agree with you . I’m just an occasional smoker as well, I take two puffs and I’m done for the night lol.. I need to build up my tolerance and find a low thc/high cbd strain. I decarbonized a bunch of weed last weekend which I’m gonna try to make a topical cream as well as capsules
Weed caps are great

Weed caps are great
These days 20/20 oil (20mg thc 20 mg CBD) daytime and 30 oil (30mg THC) nighttime are unbeatable products imo. Quantities are per ml. Divy redcan and good supply all offer these. Watch pricing.

Legal gelcaps and gummies are a total rip off. Fact. However they are discrete.

Smoking and vaping are quite detrimental and unnecessary.

Fuck the green team.🤟

Wel i enjoy weed, what i do to keep things in check...Brush my teeth right after smoking within 10 mins, curbs the sweet cravings. I also have some healthy muffins and low carb or higher good fats to munch on or salted nuts. But the teeth brushing is a savior for dieting and when smoking weed and not wanting to eat endlessly. It works, try it..

Weed increases metabolism so much that it more than offsets the munchies. They've compared bmi of stoners vs regular people and stoners tend me to skinnier. I try to avoid it when bulking since it doesn't really increase my appetite.

For sleep there's a few options that can help you get to sleep and potentially even get better quality sleep unlike weed which does the opposite.

Id start with a lemon balm extract. If that doesn't work give bacopa a shot. If that fails melatonin does a good job.
You know you are on to something, every guy who is a burnout that has worked for me has always been really skinny. I thought it was partly from them being too lazy to cook properly, or get off the couch to get food, lol.

You know you are on to something, every guy who is a burnout that has worked for me has always been really skinny. I thought it was partly from them being too lazy to cook properly, or get off the couch to get food, lol.
Alot of the people I know that smoke weed are skinny. Its kinda like cigarettes, just smoke instead of eating a meal. I worked with one old guy who never ate all day. Just cigarettes and coffee. Never drank water in over 3 years