Numbing cream

biglove

Trusted Member
I been doing a lot of micro needing roller and about to get in the micro needling pen, with the roller i been doing it raw no numbing cream and omg does it hurt .
Numbing cream doesn't last long so it makes the price expensive and am looking at some help if anyone know's how to do it.

The only way i could see of doing this is to get a sort of lidocaine or anything in that family and mix it with lotion, unless there's a other way as i don't wish to import lidocaine and have problems or the thinking else .

Thanks

You can buy salonpas lidocaine roll on from the us. I bought it on amazon.ca. It works pretty good.

I will try it, but do you have a clue how long it will last, because most cream i tried don't last me long and end up costing more money :(

Thanks

You can buy EMLA cream from most pharmacies without a perscription (lidocane and prilocane), but it is over the counter so go up and ask. Not cheap, but if you put on skin and saran wrap it in 30 min you wont feel a thing in that area. If you can leave it on for 1 to 2+ hours before then thats even better and it will last longer. It should last for 45 min to 1 hour max.

Next step up is a local injectable anaesthetic.

I’ve asked local pharmacies for a recommended product and it is behind the counter but no scrip needed. Somewhat expensive but two compound it for people if you ask.

If your asking about why i micro needle .

It's amazing at staying young , it's fucking painful but result are amazing .
If you have acne scares , imperfection or pores it will help like you have no clue .

Youtube microneedling , but most video people do it soft am rough that's why result comes faster but pain omg pain.

You can do it for free by buying a derma roller for 15$ or get it done by people for 175 +

That's one reason i was asking if i could make some numbing cream to save on money as most cream are not that stong and cost so much on the long term as i don't do this only on my self .

Thank guys

I've only just realized this thread isn't about something you do to your Johnson.

I've only just realized this thread isn't about something you do to your Johnson.

From what @biglove says I am thinking you need to be a special kind of tough (or kinky?) to try that. I am pretty sure I am neither that tough or kinky.

Man that was a lot of typing when my first thought about a reply was to just say "PUSSY!" :)