NPP Only...suuuure.

Greatful

Trusted Member
As the title says.
This is something I've wanted to try for a while.
And while I'm waiting for a new batch of MCT based test compounds to come in (another experiment) I figured now would be a good time to try this short term experiment.
This trial will obviously be mostly subjective...so more than likely useless to everyone else.:ROFLMAO:
From Test Prop @ 40mg/d to NPP 40mg/d first thing in the morning for days 1 and 2, then 30mg/d there on.

Day 1 - Noticed sweet fuck all.
Day 2 - Power/strength was full on in gym. Felt strong. Not a placebo. That extra power was THERE. Everything up a rep or two.
Libido is popping up its head as well.
Day 3 (Today) Had a better than average sleep. Was not expecting that. Did cardio today and felt great, could easily say even better than normal. Just a sense of being able to tap into a vital source of well being. Fully expected my cardio to be hindered. Maybe it still will at some point, but not today.
Overall well being is very well on point. Libido also continues to be above average. Liking this range of libido.
Day 4 and on should continue to reveal more and more how this is going to go.
I realize this is all very short term subjectivity but liking the onset of all these subtle "placebo" effects so far.
Once the test prop really starts to dilute in my system is where the rubber will hit the road...or not.
Blood pressure remaining on average at 123/66 with resting HR @ 56

If or when I begin to feel out of sorts whether in regards to my blood pressure, well being or libido I will add 10mg/day of test prop to the mix and see how that goes. If no progress then I'll simply move on to experiment with an MCT Test only HRT/cycle.

But until then i'm gonna see how this NPP only works for me out of sheer morbid curiosity.

Last edited:
I know a few guys over the years who ran deca only cycles (could say NPP there too) and grew considerably and got much stronger.
Unfortunately, everyone I know who ran NPP/deca alone after a while had a shut down in sex drive and ability but I am only talking about a small sample of people.

Nothing wrong with trying something new but the NPP is shutting your natural testosterone down so I would be adding in a TRT dose of test with the prop but that is up to you. You will still grow but I'm guessing you won't feel great after a few weeks. Hope I am wrong and you like it - good luck.

As the title says.
This is something I've wanted to try for a while.
And while I'm waiting for a new batch of MCT based test compounds to come in (another experiment) I figured now would be a good time to try this short term experiment.
This trial will obviously be mostly subjective...so more than likely useless to everyone else.:ROFLMAO:
From Test Prop @ 40mg/d to NPP 40mg/d first thing in the morning for days 1 and 2, then 30mg/d there on.

Day 1 - Noticed sweet fuck all.
Day 2 - Power/strength was full on in gym. Felt strong. Not a placebo. That extra power was THERE. Everything up a rep or two.
Libido is popping up its head as well.
Day 3 (Today) Had a better than average sleep. Was not expecting that. Did cardio today and felt great, could easily say even better than normal. Just a sense of being able to tap into a vital source of well being. Fully expected my cardio to be hindered. Maybe it still will at some point, but not today.
Overall well being is very well on point. Libido also continues to be above average. Liking this range of libido.
Day 4 and on should continue to reveal more and more how this is going to go.
I realize this is all very short term subjectivity but liking the onset of all these subtle "placebo" effects so far.
Once the test prop really starts to dilute in my system is where the rubber will hit the road...or not.
Blood pressure remaining on average at 123/66 with resting HR @ 56

If or when I begin to feel out of sorts whether in regards to my blood pressure, well being or libido I will add 10mg/day of test prop to the mix and see how that goes. If no progress then I'll simply move on to experiment with an MCT Test only HRT/cycle.

But until then i'm gonna see how this NPP only works for me out of sheer morbid curiosity.
pick NPP over deca for any reason?? I understand half lives but curious if you know another reason.

I think in terms of gains, npp only will work fine. The entire picture may be different tho. I would bet you will be adding some test eventually.
But at least you will have your own first hand experience
The probability of needing to add test at some point is high I agree and I'm ready for that.
Seems only a handful of outliers have an overall positive result from a nandrolone only cycle or HRT protocol.
Back in the day when I first wanted to experiment with Deca and Tren (long or short esters) I would begin to get gyno within 2-4 days without fail adding these in. Even when using cabergoline, prami, etc...nothing really seemed to work to ward off the gyno.
It wasn't until took my test down to under 100mg/w that i could begin using Deca or Tren without any symptoms of gyno.
I realized I was an outlier of sorts in this regard and really the main reason i am even entertaining the idea of being one of "those guys" who might have even a slim chance of an overall positive experience with a nandrolone only protocol.
But like you mentioned... until I have my own first hand experience its all theory and probabilities.

From what I remember from before, you were getting as strong as fuck.
I guess you will know if it’s coming back again.
Good luck
Yeah, Deca is greeeeeat for strength improvements.
But honestly I'm not looking to put on any more size.
Ideally want to stay where I am as far as muscle size goes.
Sure I can still lose 10-15lbs of bf (and I'm working on it) but this is coming more from a "well being" point of view/experiment as strange as that may sound.

Day 4 - Was a pretty chill Sunday. Everything seems to still be above board with libido still feeling increased by at least 20%.
Not sure why this is but even in previous experiences for whatever reason my sex drive seems to go up on Deca and have never had deca dick. (knock on wood)

Day 5 - 134/64 with 53 resting HR. BP has ticked up a notch.
Today is the first day I'm feeling like there is an underlying friction beginning to happen in my system. Could possibly be described as an underlying low level sense of anxiety.
Also had a slight bit of indigestion or acid reflux in my stomach/ lower throat which is odd.
Currently about to back load my weeks worth of pins and tempted to add 10ml/d of Test prop to 20ml/d of NPP.

Annnd thats what I did. Added the 10mg/d to 20mg/d of NPP.
Ended up going to the gym for a chest workout and was retard strong.
The weights felt good/easy but that underlying anxiety was also making me more aggressive and swear to god I was ready to throw down in the gym because of some guy slamming his weights unnecessarily for "effect".
You know...one of THOSE guys, lol

Anyway...
Day 6 -
130/62 - 53 RHR
Had another relatively amazing sleep. I take my sleep seriously and do my best to optimize it.
I tend to track it, black out windows, raising head of the bed, keeping the room cool, cpap when necessary, etc.
So when I get a good night of deep quality sleep I definitely take notice in order to potentially recreate that particular protocol or habit.
Woke up feeling great. Even rolling out of bed I could tell there was a reduction in all of those little nicks and crannies (vertebrates and joints).
Just felt smooth like everything was oiled up.

So at this point it looks like my goal is to continue using as little test as possible.
Whether thats taking another stab at eliminating test completely or keeping it at 10mg/d or EOD.
But for now I'm gonna ride the 10mg/d test and 20mg of NPP each day for 4-6 days then reassess from there.

Also having another positively surprising experience the last 2 days but don't want to jump the gun just yet and will wait to see if it continues or is just a one off.

SO FAR I am definitely preferring the results from a dominant NPP HRT protocol and if I could have these subtle but significant results everyday I would commit in a heart beat but it is obviously STILL a bit too early to make any long term decisions.

Last edited:
Day 4 - Was a pretty chill Sunday. Everything seems to still be above board with libido still feeling increased by at least 20%.
Not sure why this is but even in previous experiences for whatever reason my sex drive seems to go up on Deca and have never had deca dick. (knock on wood)

Day 5 - 134/64 with 53 resting HR. BP has ticked up a notch.
Today is the first day I'm feeling like there is an underlying friction beginning to happen in my system. Could possibly be described as an underlying low level sense of anxiety.
Also had a slight bit of indigestion or acid reflux in my stomach/ lower throat which is odd.
Currently about to back load my weeks worth of pins and tempted to add 10ml/d of Test prop to 20ml/d of NPP.

Annnd thats what I did. Added the 10mg/d to 20mg/d of NPP.
Ended up going to the gym for a chest workout and was retard strong.
The weights felt good/easy but that underlying anxiety was also making me more aggressive and swear to god I was ready to throw down in the gym because of some guy slamming his weights unnecessarily for "effect".
You know...one of THOSE guys, lol

Anyway...
Day 6 -
130/62 - 53 RHR
Had another relatively amazing sleep. I take my sleep seriously and do my best to optimize it.
I tend to track it, black out windows, raising head of the bed, keeping the room cool, cpap when necessary, etc.
So when I get a good night of deep quality sleep I definitely take notice in order to potentially recreate that particular protocol or habit.
Woke up feeling great. Even rolling out of bed I could tell there was a reduction in all of those little nicks and crannies (vertebrates and joints).
Just felt smooth like everything was oiled up.

So at this point it looks like my goal is to continue using as little test as possible.
Whether thats taking another stab at eliminating test completely or keeping it at 10mg/d or EOD.
But for now I'm gonna ride the 10mg/d test and 20mg of NPP each day for 4-6 days then reassess from there.

Also having another positively surprising experience the last 2 days but don't want to jump the gun just yet and will wait to see if it continues or is just a one off.

SO FAR I am definitely preferring the results from a dominant NPP HRT protocol and if I could have these subtle but significant results everyday I would commit in a heart beat but it is obviously STILL a bit too early to make any long term decisions.

Thank you for taking us along on your experience.

I'm curious to how you'll feel in a few weeks. I doubt you'll have any significant side effects over a few days.

Before I did my first pin I took pro-hormone Epistane without a test base.

Felt fine at first. Got swole as fuck. But after about 3 weeks it was the worst I had ever felt on any compound. I can't if was for certain not running a test base was the cause because I haven't done epi again, nor have I run a cycle without test. It was actually the catalyst for me manning up and pinning for the first time (cuz I was scared as shot of needles!)

But I'll follow along because I am curious to how it goes for you.

Day 7 (Nov 17th 2021) -

130/64 - 54 rhr
10mg Test Prop + 20mg NPP injected into abdominal belly fat with 1/2" 29g insulin pin.
Have been injecting here daily for the last 2 months and so far continue to love it.

Besides waking up 3 times to take a piss I had another above average sleep as far as quality goes.
All markers (libido, erection quality, cardio, physical and emotional well being and sleep continue to be stable and/or above average.
Have now woken up in the middle of the night or morning at some point with an erection the last 3 days/nights.
Haven't had this for literally years. I will now consider this to be well above a placebo only effect.

I have mentioned in another thread my current issues with prostate (urine flow being inhibited to varying degrees over the last 6-8 weeks)
Yes I have gone to my doctor and happy to say that I did not feel both his hands on my shoulders when he checked my prostate. :ROFLMAO: :oops:
This is something I am continuing to monitor very closely with this NPP experiment.
As of now over the last week I would have to say there has been an overall improvement in flow by at least 10-30%.

Day 8 - 249 lbs, 118/60 RHR 60
10mg NPP/20mg Test prop

Sleep was OK considering I was at the high end of my average stimulant range for the day and was dead lift/back day yesterday.
Everything continuing to be on track. Liking my systolic range in blood pressure today...be great if it stayed under 120
Not much else to report. Might do cardio today but thats it.

Day 9 - Sleep continues to go well. Strength in gym continues to be delightful. This is how it should feel to be "on" something even if its just HRT.
Woke up with another hard on last night so that 5 nights in a row.
Don't think I've had that since my 20's, lol
How can this be a bad thing??
You would THINK this would be an indication of positive things happening (health wise) in my physiology...but maybe not.
I just received my new batch of MCT based goodies so will be starting that tomorrow and doses will switch to
5mg/d Test Prop and 25mg/d NPP for 7-10 days.

Last edited:
Day 10 - Cardio was a dream. Doing high intensity cardio. Basically just looking to increase speed by one notch or increase time by 15-30 seconds each time I do cardio. On this particular treadmill I'm looking to eventually reach Level 7 intensity for 7 minutes. Currently at Level 5.9 for 5 min 30 seconds. Really expected my cardio to take a hit but it hasn't. Progress continues favourably.

Day 11 132/66 49 RHR
251 LBS
5mg TP, 25mg NPP
Day off today.

Day 12 - 251 lbs
113/59 49 RHR 5mg TP, 25 mg NPP
Well thats the best blood pressure reading I've had in maybe a decade?
Only variables are that I took a dosage of BPC 157 and TB 500 (minor injury (heard a pop) to left hamstring due to over stretching) and Epithalon last night.
Also carbed out last night which usually leads to a higher reading the next morning.
Interesting.

Would like to believe that part of the cause is the new MCT based products I've begun using are causing less inflammation/stress in my body but thats positive/wishful thinking at this point...but I'll remain hopeful!

*My recovery time has improved.
I train HIT style and have for 20 years.
Love it or hate it one of the benefits is that a single set becomes VERY precise and measured.
So when a variable is introduced (strength increase, level or rate of fatigue, recovery time, etc) it is noticed easily.
Normally with my routine I feel recovered after 9-12 days on average before I feel I can begin to recycle training through all the body parts again at 100% maximum effort.
It is just as much a need for my central nervous system to recover (deadlifts being the biggest culprit) as it is muscle recovery.
Well I'm having the same feeling at only day 7 that would normally take to day 9-12 to feel.
I'm ready to go and will be training chest today and most likely a burst of cardio.

Nearly at the 2 week mark and at this point I see absolutely no reason why i would go back to a test only HRT protocol although I will be making a more thorough decision at the 1 month mark.
It seems it is more a matter of how little test I will continue to use whether its 5,10mg or less likely none.
So far I have absolutely no complaints with the 10mg Test Prop and 20 mg NPP ratio but will continue to see how the 5mg TP/25mg NPP manifests itself in my experience over the next few days.

Day 23 (Dec 3rd 2021)

133/68 58 RHR (on 100mg caffeine + 16mg ephedrine)
245lbs
Switching to 30mg/d of NPP only today from 25mg NPP and 5mg TestProp.

So haven't really been updating the last couple weeks because everything has pretty much levelled off and no significant changes have been worth noting. Everything continues to go smoothly.

3 week summation.

Stronger and recovery time has increased by at least 20%.
I've been training for ever and know my body very well.
I know when I'm ready to go back into the gym, when I have fully recovered on a deeper level.
For the longest time it has been on average 9-11 days of rest between training the same body part again.
I am now at 7 days. After a week I just have that "feeling" of being ready.

Now I do have to mention that I also started using SEMAX a couple of weeks ago.
So not sure just HOW much of an impact that is having on my Central Nervous System and how much it is impacting my recovery.
Semax is pretty sweet as far as taking before or after an intense training session.
Have found taking it eod to be more than enough and might drop it down to training days only for economical purposes only.

On 25mg/d of NPP and 5 mg/d test prop I have had no negative side effects at all.
In fact every marker (sleep, strength, cardio, over all well being, mood, appetite, libido and erection quality) have all improved or at a minimum stayed the same.

Because I am now dropping to zero test I feel it is worth updating here.
I will be going in for blood work in the next couple of weeks so will compare that to my previous blood work on 210mg of test only HRT.

Last edited:
Day 10 - Cardio was a dream. Doing high intensity cardio. Basically just looking to increase speed by one notch or increase time by 15-30 seconds each time I do cardio. On this particular treadmill I'm looking to eventually reach Level 7 intensity for 7 minutes. Currently at Level 5.9 for 5 min 30 seconds. Really expected my cardio to take a hit but it hasn't. Progress continues favourably.

Day 11 132/66 49 RHR
251 LBS
5mg TP, 25mg NPP
Day off today.

Day 12 - 251 lbs
Only variables are that I took a dosage of BPC 157 and TB 500 (minor injury (heard a pop) to left hamstring due to over stretching) and Epithalon last night.
Also carbed out last night which usually leads to a higher reading the next morning.
Interesting.

Would like to believe that part of the cause is the new MCT based products I've begun using are causing less inflammation/stress in my body but thats positive/wishful thinking at this point...but I'll remain hopeful!

Love it or hate it one of the benefits is that a single set becomes VERY precise and measured.
So when a variable is introduced (strength increase, level or rate of fatigue, recovery time, etc) it is noticed easily.
Normally with my routine I feel recovered after 9-12 days on average before I feel I can begin to recycle training through all the body parts again at 100% maximum effort.
It is just as much a need for my central nervous system to recover (deadlifts being the biggest culprit) as it is muscle recovery.
Well I'm having the same feeling at only day 7 that would normally take to day 9-12 to feel.
I'm ready to go and will be training chest today and most likely a burst of cardio.

Nearly at the 2 week mark and at this point I see absolutely no reason why i would go back to a test only HRT protocol although I will be making a more thorough decision at the 1 month mark.
It seems it is more a matter of how little test I will continue to use whether its 5,10mg or less likely none.
So far I have absolutely no complaints with the 10mg Test Prop and 20 mg NPP ratio but will continue to see how the 5mg TP/25mg NPP manifests itself in my experience over the next few days.

Day 23

245lbs

So haven't really been updating the last couple weeks because everything has pretty much levelled off and no significant changes have been worth noting. Everything continues to go smoothly.

3 week summation.

I know when I'm ready to go back into the gym, when I have fully recovered on a deeper level.
For the longest time it has been on average 9-11 days of rest between training the same body part again.

So not sure just HOW much of an impact that is having on my Central Nervous System and how much it is impacting my recovery.
Semax is pretty sweet as far as taking before or after an intense training session.
Have found taking it eod to be more than enough and might drop it down to training days only for economical purposes only.

On 25mg/d of NPP and 5 mg/d test prop I have had no negative side effects at all.
In fact every marker (sleep, strength, cardio, over all well being, mood, appetite, libido and erection quality) have all improved or at a minimum stayed the same.

I will be going in for blood work in the next couple of weeks so will compare that to my previous blood work on 210mg of test only HRT.
Interesting log to read - thanks for sharing. Is your hamstring sore? I have hurt myself before but never heard a pop (in myself). The 'pop' sound I heard was spotting people when they tore their tendon off the bone (bench presses and curls). Could you actually hear it or just feel it and has it slowed you down at all? Was it a strain or sprain?

Day 11 132/66 49 RHR
251 LBS
5mg TP, 25mg NPP
Day off today.

Day 12 - 251 lbs
Interesting.

Day 23

245lbs

3 week summation.

Hello,

I am interested in seeing the blood work for npp only and the comparison to only HRT.

Could you please let us know what happened?

Thanks.

Interesting log to read - thanks for sharing. Is your hamstring sore? I have hurt myself before but never heard a pop (in myself). The 'pop' sound I heard was spotting people when they tore their tendon off the bone (bench presses and curls). Could you actually hear it or just feel it and has it slowed you down at all? Was it a strain or sprain?
Hamstring is at about 80% now. Have had to take it easy on Deads the last couple of weeks but yesterdays deads showed significant progress.
Yes, there was pain in the area when ever there was strain. Have had to reduce stretching the area significantly and treat it like a princess but progress is coming. And yes...I actually "heard" the pop. Its an old injury I got from a powerlifting competition attempting a 725 lb deadlift I had no business lifting since I had yet to successfully ever lift 700lbs. (675 x 3 was my max). Live and learn...meh.