Next's first go in 7 Years

Next

Trusted Member
Hey All!

Not sure where to post this but I wanted to start here. Not a log quite yet but more of a reach out to all you guys to get your feedback. Once I decide what I'm running I'll start my log. Looking for a full body recomp as I will be dialed in completely diet and training wise. On the plus side I haven't been on gear in 7 or so years.

Have experience with the majority of the basics; test, tren, deca, npp + etc. So I'm aware of what I'm sensitive to.

Hoping to get some input from everyone on what I should run. Thanks in advance!

Last edited:
That picture current? Just asking because you said you wanted a total transformation. If that’s a recent picture, I would say you just go for a bulk and then drop the water/excess fat at the end.

You’re basically a virgin as far as your receptors go so no real need to go crazy especially if your diet and training will be dialed in like you say.

Test
Deca
Throw in an oral to jump start the first 4 weeks if you want.
Use an oral at the end until everything else clears and you start PCT if you want.

Keep it simple. Good luck.

That picture current? Just asking because you said you wanted a total transformation. If that’s a recent picture, I would say you just go for a bulk and then drop the water/excess fat at the end.

You’re basically a virgin as far as your receptors go so no real need to go crazy especially if your diet and training will be dialed in like you say.

Test
Deca
Throw in an oral to jump start the first 4 weeks if you want.
Use an oral at the end until everything else clears and you start PCT if you want.

Keep it simple. Good luck.
Yeah it's about 6 months old or so. I've got a a bit of fat around the mid section since spending the last 6 months bulking but not really anywhere else- its weird. Either way I've started cutting calories to get rid of it before I jump on AAS hence the recomp idea. When i was using in the past I only ever bulked never used AAS while in a deficit.

My first run in 10years was around 100test 100deca 100eq. It was fun.