My experience with massage cupping and scraping

Try "dry needling".. From all the stuff I have tried through physio and Chrio, dry needling is above and beyond the best for my muscle pain, tightness, stiffness, knots and cramps.

I can't even describe how well it works.

I was finally able to convicne a buddy to try it and I just bumped into him last night.. He had a difficult time expressing how well it worked from him as well..

How do you really explain to someone years of pain is just simply gone after 2 or 3 20 mins sessions?? It's really difficutl to explain how well it works.

He went to my chiro.

My physio did a few IMS sessions on my glutes that have been fucked for over a year. Essentially dry needling with a tens unit hooked to the needles. I could probably do with a few more sessions, but we stopped due to me getting close to a powerlifting meet and never started again. It's WAY better than before the treatment though, I'll definitely recommend it to people with issues.

Can attest to this , dry needling fixed my back and my hamstrings . It’s uncomfortable but man does it ever work . Months of physio appointments did nothing . A few sessions of dry needling amd my back feels ten years younger.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk