My experience with lowering testosterone/anavar before bloodwork

OldAndStrong

Trusted Member
For what it’s worth... I was pinning 200mg of Test every 3.5 days for 3 months... Monday and Thursday... Plus 20-40mg Anavar ED.

I had bloodwork ordered from my endo in 3 weeks so I dropped to 100mg/week and stopped the Anavar... pinning Mondays only.

I didn’t pin the morning of my bloodwork and my total T came back at 17.3 nmol/L, so my doctors are happy. He prescribed another year of Test enth and I’m back on my pre-bloodwork dosages.

I’ve read lots of threads recommending how long you should back off your dosage before giving bloodwork — several weeks to months. For what it’s worth, that’s my experience.

this is what i pinned:
Feb-1 7pm 100mg test
Feb-6 2pm 175mg test
Feb-13 12:30pm 150mg test
and my T levels were 9.9 on Feb 24 and 4.4 on March 2

**I only pinned for those 3 times. Also my natural T level was at 9nmol/l before pinning

Last edited:
For what it’s worth... I was pinning 200mg of Test every 3.5 days for 3 months... Monday and Thursday... Plus 20-40mg Anavar ED.

I had bloodwork ordered from my endo in 3 weeks so I dropped to 100mg/week and stopped the Anavar... pinning Mondays only.

I didn’t pin the morning of my bloodwork and my total T came back at 17.3 nmol/L, so my doctors are happy. He prescribed another year of Test enth and I’m back on my pre-bloodwork dosages.

I’ve read lots of threads recommending how long you should back off your dosage before giving bloodwork — several weeks to months. For what it’s worth, that’s my experience.

This is of great interest and relevance to me. Thanks for sharing bro!