Muscle Twitching

I get eye twitches and really bad tricep twitches, sometimes delts, for me it's always low magnesium, plus stress and muscle tension. You take magnesium I'd guess it has to be stress causing it. You say you aren't stressed but are you sure? Us as dudes have a way of thinking we can handle more then we actually can, sometimes stress sneaks up on me and I won't even notice until my wife catches it and asks why I'm blowing up on people. For me to notice that I'm stressed out I have to be almost at a 10 out of 10 on the scale.

I get eye twitches and really bad tricep twitches, sometimes delts, for me it's always low magnesium, plus stress and muscle tension. You take magnesium I'd guess it has to be stress causing it. You say you aren't stressed but are you sure? Us as dudes have a way of thinking we can handle more then we actually can, sometimes stress sneaks up on me and I won't even notice until my wife catches it and asks why I'm blowing up on people. For me to notice that I'm stressed out I have to be almost at a 10 out of 10 on the scale.

I am slowing switching from 450 magnesium citrate, back to 600mg magnesium biglycinate.. I think me swithing to citrate might possibly be it.

My stresses this year are very low compared to the last 5 years.. I'm good in that dept.

I am thinking its what's been mentioned, nerve issue, feet etc..
I can't get to chiro until next week. but I have since started my foam rolling again

I'm now back on 600mg magnesium biglycinate and no long taking 450mg magnesium citrate.. And twitches are pretty much gone.. eye and bicep will still start twitching a bit here and there, but its not like it was.

I just got back from back and biceps and nothing is twitching...

I only switched from biglycinat to citrate because of the private health care place I go through told me its better... They are twats.. I did talk to them about why I thought the bigycnate was better for me and how it fixed my muscle twicthing and spasming before and they said citrate is better..

Take more magnesium, try taurine, and make sure to use a well absorbed magnesium like bigylincate. A female friend of mine who doesn't lift weights was recommended to take 600mg a day by a naturopathic doctor of magnesium bigylincate. You're growing and using your muscles more so you probably need closer to that range. I need 400mg every few days min.

Take more magnesium, try taurine, and make sure to use a well absorbed magnesium like bigylincate. A female friend of mine who doesn't lift weights was recommended to take 600mg a day by a naturopathic doctor of magnesium bigylincate. You're growing and using your muscles more so you probably need closer to that range. I need 400mg every few days min.
I take 3-5 gram taurine a day.. been doing it for probably close to 10 years..

I'm now back on 600mg magnesium biglycinate and no long taking 450mg magnesium citrate.. And twitches are pretty much gone.. eye and bicep will still start twitching a bit here and there, but its not like it was.

I just got back from back and biceps and nothing is twitching...

I only switched from biglycinat to citrate because of the private health care place I go through told me its better... They are twats.. I did talk to them about why I thought the bigycnate was better for me and how it fixed my muscle twicthing and spasming before and they said citrate is better..
My old chiro have a vitamin line, and had the wife use the biglycinat.