Momma accused me of cheating

Stupididiot

2 inches
Trusted Member
Today momma walked in on me jerking off watching a Richard Simmons video. She calls that cheating. She says my self-gratification is depriving her of her protein. She seemed okay with my infatuation with Richard Simmons which I am sure many of you share. However she said I can wank all I want but when I am about to cum to call her so she can catch my offering in her pretty mouth.

This from a woman that works at a sex phone chat line. A woman that openly rubs my face in the fact she wants to have @Scrawny 's baby. A woman that has sex with many woman that also work the phone lines. And even brings home a client that calls into the line now and then. She does all of that but I am beating the meat thinking of Richard Simmons tight ass and me I am the one cheating.

What do you guys think? Is it time I put my foot down?

1559262749068.png 1559262858135.png

What kind of thoughts were you having about Simmons Stupididiot?Might as well come clean about this.

Have you seen the leaked Richard S sex tape yet? Im pretty sure he was ripping it up with the Kardashians and Paris Hilton and Elton John , with the ghost of Patrick Swayze in there.
BTW, that has to be a potato in Picture #2, OMG!!!!
Last time I tried that everyone had to remind me the potato goes in the front not the back. It was only because I was confused when I bent over like that, easy mistake...