Mixing HMG with Bac water

WpnAlpha

Trusted Member
Anyone have experience with administering HMG? Just received my order from Genetec, It’s 75 IU per bottle, and one injection is 75iu.. so for a comfortable injection, I would expect not to want to shoot more than 3cc at most.

Calculating HCG seems simple enough, and there’s calculators for that of course... it would be nice to say I could just add 1ml, but I get the feeling it will be pretty thick with that little fluid.

Anyway, if anyone has input that would be appreciated. Otherwise I’ll just add 1ml at a time until it’s an injectable consistency I guess. I may be blind, but doesn’t seem to be much info on mixing and administration through simple internet searches anyway.

Anyone have experience with administering HMG? Just received my order from Genetec, It’s 75 IU per bottle, and one injection is 75iu.. so for a comfortable injection, I would expect not to want to shoot more than 3cc at most.

Calculating HCG seems simple enough, and there’s calculators for that of course... it would be nice to say I could just add 1ml, but I get the feeling it will be pretty thick with that little fluid.

Anyway, if anyone has input that would be appreciated. Otherwise I’ll just add 1ml at a time until it’s an injectable consistency I guess. I may be blind, but doesn’t seem to be much info on mixing and administration through simple internet searches anyway.
1ml should be fine. I was mixing the whole bottle with a half ml.

I think i would cry if every injection cost me that much money
Yup, it's definitely not cheap, I don't remember exactly now but I'm pretty sure I only used 6 or 7 jugs. I'm confident that it helped me recover and get my hpta restarted as quickly as possible as we were successful in conceiving right away after so it was definitely worth it for me.

Yup, it's definitely not cheap, I don't remember exactly now but I'm pretty sure I only used 6 or 7 jugs. I'm confident that it helped me recover and get my hpta restarted as quickly as possible as we were successful in conceiving right away after so it was definitely worth it for me.

The 1ml went smoothly, thanks for chiming in @DeviousD and @Cheapshot .

Yeah, it’s costly, but priorities change a little when it comes to fertility.

Did this HMG restore testicle size quicker than HCG?
Ma boys needing some support soon! Can you use this on a cruise, anyone?
Just seeing about this HMG for the first time pretty much now 😲😲😲