Letsgetchecked

rygran

Trusted Member
For those of you who use this service, is there a typical package you usually order just to keep things monitored before/during/after cycle? I was going to get the male hormone advanced kit just to grab a baseline before jumping on gear again. This would test..

Testosterone
Shbg
Free androgen index
Oestradiol
Prolactin

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yep, that's the one I get it. For on cycle dialing in of E I just get the female panel, it's like $50 cheaper. They will ask if you're male, so they can adjust ranges (and I *think*its sensitive)

I get the same one, only things I don't like about there service, is they have a cap on test levels ( 52.1 nmol/L is there max reading) also if your numbers are out of whack you have to wait until a nice Irish speaking nurse calls you before they release your numbers. This shouldn't affect you as you are getting a baseline, and will probably be with in the min-max levels.

I get the same one, only things I don't like about there service, is they have a cap on test levels ( 52.1 nmol/L is there max reading) also if your numbers are out of whack you have to wait until a nice Irish speaking nurse calls you before they release your numbers. This shouldn't affect you as you are getting a baseline, and will probably be with in the min-max levels.
Not true...

I haven't spoken to them once on the phone, I just request that they release them via email.

Not true...

I haven't spoken to them once on the phone, I just request that they release them via email.

This has been my experience, I have written on the package, called them, wrote in the in the pre-information. They must just like calling me, this is if my numbers are outta whack High estro, High prolactin not for high test though, probably because I put TRT. Probably had a dozen or more done...

Question for you, do you put full disclosure of what you are taking? I just put TRT.

This has been my experience, I have written on the package, called them, wrote in the in the pre-information. They must just like calling me, this is if my numbers are outta whack High estro, High prolactin not for high test though, probably because I put TRT. Probably had a dozen or more done...

Question for you, do you put full disclosure of what you are taking? I just put TRT.
I just say I'm unable to take the call (which I am mostly for work reasons). They have not once had an issues in doing this. If something comes out of range (which it usually does) they just tell me to check in with a local DR.

Yes, totally disclose everything. It's an anonymous service, why not? I dont TRT, just blast.

This is 100% anonymous where you can give full disclosure then? If test levels are capped is there an alternate service suggested or does it really matter like someone suggested since I’m basically going to use it for before and after cycle. During cycle I may use it for estro/prolactin only.

This is 100% anonymous where you can give full disclosure then? If test levels are capped is there an alternate service suggested or does it really matter like someone suggested since I’m basically going to use it for before and after cycle. During cycle I may use it for estro/prolactin only.

Yes, 100% anonymous. They ask for no ID whatsoever.