It happened!

I lol'd cause it reminded me of the first time I got stung by a bee - "Ouch! WTF!" then I saw the stinger in my arm and the bee flying away "Oh, now I get it"

My very first pin ever I thought the year drop would be easy.... I had to pretend I pulled my quad for a week and half I couldn't even walk right lol... It was that garbage gear from Kelowna years ago the logo was that super jacked guy. Forget the brand name.

Sent from my Moto G (4) using Tapatalk

Oh and I paid 140 dollars for 1 vial of test lol

I will sell you a vial for $120, got lots of stock. [emoji1787][emoji1787]
Good times back then before internet forums and just the one giant bastard at the gym making a killing off of us newbs!

Good times back then before internet forums and just the one giant bastard at the gym making a killing off of us newbs!

Late 80s early 90s were pretty shit too. Lots of fake stuff no one ever had anything.

There was a monster guy when I training at Definitions gym in Kelowna 20+ years back that tried to sell me gear. I passed, wonder if it was the same guy, lol.

There was a monster guy when I training at Definitions gym in Kelowna 20+ years back that tried to sell me gear. I passed, wonder if it was the same guy, lol.
No we weren't from Kelowna just the gear was from there

It used be $150 for a vial in my neck of the woods. Back then (1992) there was no internet or cell phones unless you were rich and had a box phone lol. Just the local bodybuilders selling and making a killing.