Ironhorses, who here rides and post up your rides.

ironwill

Trusted Member
Trusted Member
I am posting a video of my Custom Fatboy, nothing much stock on here. EWngine done up with pretty much everything added or replaced and bnored out ported polished etc. No polished aluminum, all triple dip Harley chrome from triple trees and forks all the way back.

I want to grab a Harley one day.

No time now and I'm not very good with bikes (Rode a GSXR 600 back in the day when I was a kid... but I crashed it lol (Wasnt serious, I walked away with zero injuries... I was just an idiot)

Your bike sounds nice bro

I have a 2012 Sportster 48. Bore and stoke kit, exhaust, intake, tuner. I get no traction anymore.
I raced an SRT Jeep Grande Cherokee last year, and since I own one know it will do 0-60 in 4.3 sec all day long, I smoked it badly sliding like I was on grease. So it’s fast.
I was going to get ghost flames, but last year I couldn’t ride it with the trapped nerve in my trap so I was going to sell it. But now that, that issue is gone, I think I’ll do that next winter.
I did peel off a bunch of parts and chopped the rear fender.
I’ll try to post up,a video if I can find one.

I want to grab a Harley one day.

No time now and I'm not very good with bikes (Rode a GSXR 600 back in the day when I was a kid... but I crashed it lol (Wasnt serious, I walked away with zero injuries... I was just an idiot)

Your bike sounds nice bro
I have the idle set so it sounds like a horse in slow gallup...I am cheesy....lol

I have a 2012 Sportster 48. Bore and stoke kit, exhaust, intake, tuner. I get no traction anymore.
I raced an SRT Jeep Grande Cherokee last year, and since I own one know it will do 0-60 in 4.3 sec all day long, I smoked it badly sliding like I was on grease. So it’s fast.
I was going to get ghost flames, but last year I couldn’t ride it with the trapped nerve in my trap so I was going to sell it. But now that, that issue is gone, I think I’ll do that next winter.
I did peel off a bunch of parts and chopped the rear fender.
I’ll try to post up,a video if I can find one.
Here is a pic of my wifes. Hers is done right up as well, and fast also.
Tank is a numbered Harley tank Number 125 of 200 made.
Programmer and bored out exhaust, intake etc.

Attachments

• heatherharley.jpg
    heatherharley.jpg
    130.3 KB · Views: 8
I have a 1992 Heritage Softail Classic "Cowglide". Can't find a pic of my actual bike but its just like this, and I've got the double seat with removable bar to take my wife.

a78e862683faaa1fcc8b39167b1e4332.jpg

I'm thinking of getting some taller bars, but on the fence as it's a pile of $ and work to install for no major benefit. A bit of comfort and cosmetics.

I have a 1992 Heritage Softail Classic "Cowglide". Can't find a pic of my actual bike but its just like this, and I've got the double seat with removable bar to take my wife.

a78e862683faaa1fcc8b39167b1e4332.jpg

I'm thinking of getting some taller bars, but on the fence as it's a pile of $ and work to install for no major benefit. A bit of comfort and cosmetics.
Put a riser under your existing bar to give it another 2 inches, plus you won’t have to change cables.

What is everyone running for oil? i am going to give 20w50 Amsoil synthetic a go.
In the background of the pic of the black/orange bike with flames above I have royal purple, amsoil and I use Mobil at times.
I am not stuck on one brand really. I do use synthetic all the time, works well.